1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?s the difference besides the lightning effect on Mjolnir (came with AoU Thor), the base, and the broken shield parts?

The sticker on the top right and (maybe) the release date. If this is a legit release it might be something similar to the overseas Disneyland exclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if this figure is already done, I guess we can all kiss buh bye to any hopes of HT fixing the janky chest piece...an easy pass for me now! :wave

Well if this figure is already done, I guess we can all kiss buh bye to any hopes of HT fixing the janky chest piece...an easy pass for me now! :wave

On the contrary, I'll pick up this one and probably the retail release when it drops :lol if anything though the shield angle bothers me more than anything.

These will probably be on ebay shortly I imagine. Funny I dont remember seeing any announcement for these?

Kinda wild that this is coming now when the regular version is still 8+ months away, but I guess it has to do with how many are being produced of the main run compared to this (plus no head sculpt or heavily-breathing face plate here).

69260074_10156460385157344_833056585491152896_o.jpg

Lol he technically never even had the tesseract or scepter in this suit...

I wonder if this means they won't bother with A1 cap... Hmm

Weird choice of accessories indeed, he never interact with tesseract or Loki Scepter with that suit.

Looks like HT won?t be correcting any of the horrendous issues with this figure. Such a shame to do the EndGame Cap like this. Guess I?ll have to track down a CW version

Looks like HT won?t be correcting any of the horrendous issues with this figure. Such a shame to do the EndGame Cap like this. Guess I?ll have to track down a CW version

We must see an unboxing video and a comparison video before...

Yeah, I don't anything is getting fixed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

The figure isn't OUT now. Release date on HT site and description is Q4 2020 / Q1 2021

HT facebook page says this will be firstly avaiable durind de D23 expo 2019... so now.
Also because the doll presents the problem of the broken shield, which is not broken in the right correspondence regarding the grip, which we hope will be corrected with the standard version that comes out in a few months

Last edited:
Back