1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I had decided to cancel my order as I just lost interest with the long wait. I was surprised to see SS refunded my NRD without me asking. I?m wondering if it?s because it?s taking so long? Either way, I?m probably gonna go for the 2012 version to be my cap on the shelf.

It's because it's been delayed extensively.

Sorry I've been out of the loop, shouldn't this guy be arriving to SS any day now?

During the SS live unboxing they said it was it was shipping this month. Pretty much implying it was imminent, but that video was freaking 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anyone getting theirs in so who knows? I even think at one point on their site it said just march, but now it says march-may.

He's probably on this ship :rotfl

Screenshot_20210326-202230_Gallery.jpg

During the SS live unboxing they said it was it was shipping this month. Pretty much implying it was imminent, but that video was freaking 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anyone getting theirs in so who knows? I even think at one point on their site it said just march, but now it says march-may.

It's most likely sitting in a container on one of the couple dozens ships of the coast of California waiting to be unloaded..........someday.

I just ordered this guy from TBA last night, he dropped in price so pretty much matches sideshows total cost. I couldn't wait any longer. Only own the concept and IW versions so was a must have for me as I feel this is the definitive version of Captain finally! It really is a bummer the time it takes for SS to get "new" releases, its no doubt a buzz kill waiting months for something that is all over online. Wish Hot Toys could ship their stock sooner, but thats just the way it is unfortunately.
What site is that? I've never ordered direct from HK before.

It's most likely sitting in a container on one of the couple dozens ships of the coast of California waiting to be unloaded..........someday.
A bunch of us have Mandolorians that have been “preparing to ship” for a week because Sideshow expected to have them in warehouse on Monday but they apparently never made it off the boat, so yeah.

What site is that? I've never ordered direct from HK before.

Yup its toysbuyingagent.com. Their prices are high in the initial release and drop as time goes by. Luckily they drop to sideshow prices even before sideshow gets theirs. I have ordered 4 figs from them and recently the drone set, because their drone price is cheaper than sideshows already. Hope this helps.

ToysBuyingAgent.com
Yup its toysbuyingagent.com. Their prices are high in the initial release and drop as time goes by. Luckily they drop to sideshow prices even before sideshow gets theirs. I have ordered 4 figs from them and recently the drone set, because their drone price is cheaper than sideshows already. Hope this helps.
Thanks guys. With the port stuff going on, ordering from Sideshow will be unreliable for who knows how long. I've been waiting for the Mando and Grogu deluxe for a few months, no telling when mine will make it off the ship. I was thinking of ordering Cap and Hellboy so I'll see how the prices are.

Back