1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when the second batches for this will get released in HK? I pre-ordered via Toys Wonderland and was curious the time between first and second batch releases.

Can anyone suggest good helmeted head sculpt replacement? The one that comes with the figure is way too small as you all know.

I was thinking about getting CW Cap helmeted head sculpt but it is very expensive and hard to find. Maybe I can go for good 3rd party.

Jesus, it's near impossible to get this shield on, been sitting for like 30 mins now. I?m just gonna pretend its attached properly and that the hand isnt just floating next to the arm

6cc4f043aff307ca2c85f6d46e3ed6f9.jpg

7e0c10d08b8cfffd9aa667d9cb41b08c.jpg

8a0918fa142cefd00285b0afd1abcf8d.jpg

Looks great, Chrisstruthers!

How do you mean the shield is difficult to put on? The hand isn't attached to the arm? Do you have a picture?

Also, where did you buy him that you got it so soon?

Sorry for all the questions!

Looks great, Chrisstruthers!

How do you mean the shield is difficult to put on? The hand isn't attached to the arm? Do you have a picture?

Also, where did you buy him that you got it so soon?

Sorry for all the questions!

I bought him from Toys Buying Agent, same price shipped it?d have cost from Sideshow all in.

It?s just an absolute pain to swap the hands on this guy as the hole for the peg is pretty dee inside the hand.

You need to take the hand off, attatch it to the shield then slot the wrist through the other shield handle and peg it into the handle. Its a nightmare and not worth the hassle.

Nobody is gonna see it so I just left it like this.

313a5ba7cb721c4ac3e4692199ce5680.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought him from Toys Buying Agent, same price shipped it?d have cost from Sideshow all in.

It?s just an absolute pain to swap the hands on this guy as the hole for the peg is pretty dee inside the hand.

You need to take the hand off, attatch it to the shield then slot the wrist through the other shield handle and peg it into the handle. Its a nightmare and not worth the hassle.

Nobody is gonna see it so I just left it like this.

313a5ba7cb721c4ac3e4692199ce5680.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah! Gotcha! Thanks for the response! :duff

How do you like the figure otherwise?

Heat up the hand with a hair dryer or some hot water before trying to pop the peg in, Chris. That's how I've done it for every previous Cap.

Heat up the hand with a hair dryer or some hot water before trying to pop the peg in, Chris. That's how I've done it for every previous Cap.

I've tried, but the slightest pit of movement on the peg after it's all installed just makes it pop back out, its like there's not enough room inside the hand to allow the peg to move at all.

Have you tried installing the peg into the hand first, then putting the larger end into the wrist? I have ran into that issue with my CW Cap when dealing with the hand and shield. I usually go that route when I have those sorts of issues. Seems easier that way if that is what you're experiencing.

Does it really take a boat 3 months to arrive to Sideshow with this figure? Why is it that all of a sudden all the figures getting delayed?

Back