1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy who's been posting the shipping info hasn't shown Cap arriving yet. I'm guessing Sideshow just has the actual weight/dimensions now and can provide accurate quotes. More Beskar Mandos and Heavy Mandos last time he posted.

Thank you for that info! I was about to email SSC about 3 orders (Beskar & Heavy Mando & EG Cap) 2 of which all had been paid off since day 1. It took me awhile to be convinced to go for Heavy Mando until the final production pieces were in collectors hands. The mainly overwhelmingly positive reviews coupled with my surprising love for OG Mando (there are just so many things I love about that figure that were not apparent until I had it in hand). I am super hopeful that I get even 50% of that enjoyment out of Heavy Mando.

Again, Thank you. I already have my 1st EG Cap and the 2nd one will become my project to dye, paint and scuff up to make a BD end fight Cap because the changes at Disney regarding image and merchandise makes me wildly uncertain we will receive a full on BD EG Cap. I sincerely doubt Howard will even release the Team Suit version which with the briefcase and Mj?lnir would have been a definite must for me. Had Howard decided to offer a version with the Quantum Travel Machine, OMFG, I would have sold a Kidney if I had to.
7B4A60B1-4187-4E25-B1D4-F3B4C8092335.jpeg9B4C5598-7B69-4A89-A3AA-8AEB904A9F45.jpeg

I sincerely doubt Howard will even release the Team Suit version which with the briefcase and Mj?lnir would have been a definite must for me. Had Howard decided to offer a version with the Quantum Travel Machine, OMFG, I would have sold a Kidney if I had to.
View attachment 506442View attachment 506443

Just order the Tony version and put the Cap head on it.

Just order the Tony version and put the Cap head on it.

I was thinking about this as I already have Team Suit Tony on pre-order. I think the lack of height and muscle difference would bother me too much. I think I'll probably just display Team Suit with the Quantum helmet on as a representation for all. I'm kind of glad they didn't bomb us with all the characters in that Team Suit as I probably would've bitten two years ago when afflicted with Endgame Fever. :)

{…} I think the lack of height and muscle difference would bother me too much. {…} I'm kind of glad they didn't bomb us with all the characters in that Team Suit as I probably would've bitten two years ago when afflicted with Endgame Fever. :)

Sorry I deleted 2 sentences that I didn’t want to address. I just wanted Team Suit Cap as he was the most important, not Tony. Sure Tony basically invented the tech but Cap was the one who travelled the most, started with Banner, Lang & Nat and ended all alone. Also he had the task of putting all the stones back.

Then again, who can argue with Howard, he knows all right?

At this rate I highly doubt that team suit Cap will come out. Marvel figures aren't moving like they used to.

At this rate I highly doubt that team suit Cap will come out. Marvel figures aren't moving like they used to.

The focus is now on Mandalorian line. HT is cranking out all kinds of figures from that. But Marvel fans got to enjoy a 10 year run of marvel stuff dominating HT releases so we can't really complain. I happen to be one of those odd balls that doesn't have a particular genre I stick to.

I love Marvel, DC, Predator, Terminator and Star Wars. Horrible for my wallet though, cause that usually means there is something HT is releasing that I want LOL

The focus is now on Mandalorian line. HT is cranking out all kinds of figures from that. But Marvel fans got to enjoy a 10 year run of marvel stuff dominating HT releases so we can't really complain. I happen to be one of those odd balls that doesn't have a particular genre I stick to.

I love Marvel, DC, Predator, Terminator and Star Wars. Horrible for my wallet though, cause that usually means there is something HT is releasing that I want LOL

Only new shows and (hopefully) movies are from Marvel, no new Star Wars until December. I'll probably pick up a new Wanda, Falcon and Black Widow whenever they are released.

I'd love to get a Wanda and Black Widow figure but the sculpts (and bodies) so far have been terribly generic - as they too often are with female figures - so I'm not optimistic.

The reviews on this figure are very positive and I have to say the pictures of him are very impressive.
That said, I little while ago in this thread, several members (and some video reviewers) indicated in a variety of fashions that his head seemed smaller than in previous versions.

Now that people have had more time with this figure in hand does the helmeted head on this version seem noticeably smaller than previous versions? If so does it seem too small? By that I mean does it detract from the figure’s overall appeal to you?

Head size gate ended up becoming nothing to worry about buy at will commander

Not only was it nothing it actually improved the figure by getting rid of that long face derpy Cap

This is coming from someone who complained about it because A it?s a toy forum that?s what i?m supposed to do and B it?s all about the lolz

Enjoy your Cap

Head size gate ended up becoming nothing to worry about buy at will commander

Not only was it nothing it actually improved the figure by getting rid of that long face derpy Cap

This is coming from someone who complained about it because A it?s a toy forum that?s what i?m supposed to do and B it?s all about the lolz

Enjoy your Cap

My jury is still out on that. While the sculpt is undeniably better than any previous one from Hot Toys I'm concerned about HT enlarging some characters heads while shrinking others. That sounds like a recipe for incompatibility. But I've never had a Cap figure before so maybe the previous figures' heads were just too big in the first place and it'll be fine.

I find that EG has the more heroic posture and the smaller head helps with that in an admittedly odd manner

While imperfect it really is the best looking 1/6 Cap

80FB32CA-54C3-4B3E-88A2-CD1F2988EB21.jpeg
8BC4B753-B895-45DB-AECC-DAFCB49B2614.jpeg

Both of those other Caps look like they've had ice water poured down their back. Either that or they just need a pair of dumb bells.

dumbbell-shrug.jpg

Back