1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you say?!?!? This is quite shocking, Zurdo! Question is, did you wait for the other eight Captain Marvels? :rotfl

:lol :lol :lol

(Welllll actually I bought three delux's from HK while waiting for my other po's :monkey3)

Thoughhhhh, once the EG CM releases, I'll most likely get her early too!!! :thud:

I joined a long time ago but this is my first post. Anyone know where I can get lightning accessories for this?

He?d be better off piecing out parts from this D23 set as I think people, myself included, would be interested in some of those rare items such as the cosmic cube, lightning effects and the base. As a matter of fact, I think I?m gonna send this person a message.

I think this is a strategy for bubbling to the top if people sort by most expensive first. I'll do that sometimes when I want the high end stuff to float to the top of a broad search. If they think they're getting anywhere near this, they are mistaken. I don't think rarity plays in their favor on this one. Not like it's half circle Boba Fett ;)

looks like sideshow is shipping out cap soon, can see available shipping methods and cost to ship.

The guy who's been posting the shipping info hasn't shown Cap arriving yet. I'm guessing Sideshow just has the actual weight/dimensions now and can provide accurate quotes. More Beskar Mandos and Heavy Mandos last time he posted.

Back