Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received mine today, and wow is this thing absolutely epic and gorgeous in hand. I was worried it might not seem worth the huge amount of money (which is kinda how I'm feeling about 1/4 Vader at the moment), but that is thankfully not the case and it feels worth every penny.

And yeah right out of the box the red did seem a bit too bright, but once it's under my detolf lights with all the contrast the color looks miles better (and I haven't altered the color at all here).

View attachment 488272

View attachment 488270

View attachment 488271
Great pics of the OG Iron Man! :)

Got around to opening it up, and whoa! :thud: It's incredible! It's my only Mark III and it's so awesome having it in this quarter scale format. The first IM film is one of my favorite Marvel movies, and it's great to have a fantastic representation of it. Also, the Iron Monger arm is huge! The base is pretty cool too, I don't mind its size.

Yeah. He’s cool.

433B3993-F074-44F3-9CF7-2E4B3072FA39.jpeg

9EAD8C6C-92AD-4E14-8D43-62E854E8DF5F.jpeg

I wasn't too keen on the TS helmeted sculpt, but having it in person it's dang good.

dBfmMhU.jpg

idyY6mA.jpg

"Trying to rid the world of weapons, you gave me its best one ever."

TOyUlaC.jpg

I got the deluxe version of the figure a few days ago. It is really impressive in person. This is the second 1/4 scale figure for my collection and was lucky to get a decent deal on it.
Newbie question: have any other 1/4 scale IM figures been announced/previewed by Hot Toys?

I got the deluxe version of the figure a few days ago. It is really impressive in person. This is the second 1/4 scale figure for my collection and was lucky to get a decent deal on it.
Newbie question: have any other 1/4 scale IM figures been announced/previewed by Hot Toys?

Just the Mark II which is a repaint of this.

Got this a few days ago, it looks so awesome in hand. The red color doesn't photograph well, it's a much deep color in person.
5dc093d0eb7bf3d005f5938fa8022658.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Got this a few days ago, it looks so awesome in hand. The red color doesn't photograph well, it's a much deep color in person.
5dc093d0eb7bf3d005f5938fa8022658.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Fabulous photo! :) While there are some inaccuracies as some alluded to, I think overall this one's an amazing representation of the Mark III!

Well, considering that they have been sitting on a fully-done prototype for the Mark II,
which is 90% reuse of the Mark III and still have yet to even put it up for preorder...
I wouldn't be holding my breath for a 1/4 Mark VII anytime soon.

Yeah the 1/4 releases seem few and far between and lower priority compared to the onslaught of 1/6.

Free shipping plus 10% off on Black Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back