Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure a few of us have over extended ourselves with the latest HT salvo, but WM in hand really rocks and is thus worth it. He looks like a flying tank. Like he could destroy an entire army. And if he couldn't it would still be fun to watch.

I'm sure that there'll be some, including me, that'll get the WM/BD, regardless of whether we already have the original WM. The question is, will the (predicted) WM/BD have switch-out parts, like the three BDs before it, or will it be static. If it is indeed switch-out, i suspect that there would be a clamor for it.

I'm sure that there'll be some, including me, that'll get the WM/BD, regardless of whether we already have the original WM. The question is, will the (predicted) WM/BD have switch-out parts, like the three BDs before it, or will it be static. If it is indeed switch-out, i suspect that there would be a clamor for it.

I would say un-like other BDs.... WM would get more sells without switch out parts than with.

HT kind-of saturated the market with the first WM not long ago, backlash from customers would be high. Stand alone/limited BD WM might be a better for a public relation figure.

There was really only one repeated IM figure as BD, BD Mk.3.... and some-what related, AU Mk.2

A BD Warmachine would piss so many customers off, I can't imagine HT making one, would they?o.o

A BD Warmachine would piss so many customers off, I can't imagine HT making one, would they?o.o
The existence of the Mark III (Battle-Damaged) figure, the Mark VI (a repainted Mark IV with tons of extra bells and whistles) and now the Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version) says that Hot Toys most certainly would be willing to release a War Machine (Battle Damaged) figure. And what right or reason would customers have to be pissed off? A better version of Hot Toys War Machine is inevitable, if not in the near future with a Battle-Damaged edition then with the release of the Iron Man 3 film.

I just wish they already include a BD parts on WM just like Mark VI so that we collectors could save a bit & not consider buying another WM just to get that BD effects as speculations goes..

Yeah, not sure why folks would be pissed at a BD WM.

I reckon most ironman collectors already have a WM, so having to spend on another WM for the BD effects while trying to sell your old WM, wouldn't that piss most collectors off?

Unless of course you don't have Warmachine.

I'm sure a few of us have over extended ourselves with the latest HT salvo, but WM in hand really rocks and is thus worth it. He looks like a flying tank. Like he could destroy an entire army. And if he couldn't it would still be fun to watch.
Would love to see that.
Both arms up and to the sides blazin'.
The rocket salvo on his right shoulder firing straight ahead.
Minigun on the back facing upwards, unloading while tracking an airborne threat.

Yup sure would make an awesome scene.

Made this pose a while back.
Not quite what I described above but you get the idea. :)

5521345781_26f1edbb84_b.jpg

I reckon most ironman collectors already have a WM, so having to spend on another WM for the BD effects while trying to sell your old WM, wouldn't that piss most collectors off?

Well, 'if' a new BD WM is created, it may be BD only without the option to swap parts and have a cleaner look. Therefor, you can keep both new and old WM.

And to be fair, even if a new WM was built with the ability to display BD and non-BD, some collectors will buy two so that they can display both ways.

So, I'm in the camp that says, I'm not so sure why anyone would be upset with a new BD WM. Don't like it, don't buy it.

Still, it's fun to debate. :D :peace

you know, just thinking about it, you really can't come soft if your name is "WAR MACHINE". It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. You pretty much have to destroy ____.

It's like being named Rocco or Duke. The world expects certain things from you.

If they would make a BD War Machine it would be really cool if it had the swap out parts. That and a special base to go along with the Mark VI base.

Yea I thought about it the other day when I was looking at my display. War Machine is stand next to the Mark VI base and I just thought a matching one would look great. Plus that would probably help sell a BD War Machine too with more gimmicks.

I just wish they already include a BD parts on WM just like Mark VI so that we collectors could save a bit & not consider buying another WM just to get that BD effects as speculations goes..
You both speak as though it would be mandatory for owners of the current War Machine to purchase any future release of the character from Hot Toys. People have the option to not buy the new one.

Back