Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my WARMACHINE .... ^ __ ^

dsc08539.jpg

I just received mine from gohastings. The slip cover was fine, but had a sticker ripped off. The box is torn up. Instead of cutting the tape that sealed the box, they just ripped it open. There are other tears as well. I'm not sure if it was displayed or not.

If anyone has seen one displayed in store, did they have the figure fully set up?

Hey guys.
Does anyone now how to change his head?
Do I just pull it up as hard as I can?

Thanks.

The head can be pulled straight off but the neck post can be pretty difficult to shift depending on your figure. One way I found to make removal of the neck easier, both with WM and MkIV, is not to pull the neck post straight up but to wriggle/ease it around the ball joint when pulling. This allows the collar to act as a bit of a lever. And yes, hold the figure on the chest and not the waist.

Got my shipping notice from gohastings and they have it shipping to the wrong address.

Seems like Gohastings discarded the brown shipping box that comes with all the new Hot Toys, so thats why the slipon part of the box is not in perfect shape.

Got my shipping notice from gohastings and they have it shipping to the wrong address.

:slap

Contact them immediately (if you haven't done it already). They screwed up my billing and shipping information last year. They sent my package to the right street address (shipping address)...but in a completely different town (billing address). Because they ran out of the product, they offered a complete refund for the gaffe. Sooner you react, the sooner you'll get assistance.

Don't you guys wish the WM has a shinier finish on some of its body part particularly the faceplate? Maybe a darker wash/paint app on the gunmetal colors too?

I know I'm just nitpicking here, but I wonder if HT will make some adjustments on the paint app if they release another BD version of War Machine.

I tried to search but narrowing this down was not working...... I just opened my War Machine last night and the LED for the head is not working. The plastic tab was not in all the way so i think the batteries are either dead or not in all the way. I see the small screw but cant get to it. Has anyone seen and fixed this?

Thanks

I tried to search but narrowing this down was not working...... I just opened my War Machine last night and the LED for the head is not working. The plastic tab was not in all the way so i think the batteries are either dead or not in all the way. I see the small screw but cant get to it. Has anyone seen and fixed this?

Thanks

I had the same problem. I saw a review on Youtube that suggested inserting the plastic tab back in; thrusting that in and out a few times into its original cavity (cue "that's what she said") did the trick for my War Machine.

Thanks

Pop the neck connector out of the body and head.... get a proper size Jewler's (Philips head) screw driver. A voltmeter to test the 2 batteries,.... when you have them out.

what piece is the neck connector? The whole piece with the bulb? if so are there wires i have to watch for?

Don't you guys wish the WM has a shinier finish on some of its body part particularly the faceplate? Maybe a darker wash/paint app on the gunmetal colors too?

No :)

what piece is the neck connector? The whole piece with the bulb? if so are there wires i have to watch for?

The head pops off the neck post ball joint and the neck post pops off the body ball joint. Hold the figure at the chest not the waist - easing the neck post around as you pull on it helps pop it off I've found as the collar acts as a bit of a lever.

Use a #0 or #00 Philipshead screwdriver but be careful with the neck post battery compartment screw in particular, cause mine was in real tight.

The batteries and the LED are housed within the neck post unit, no exposed wires to worry about there.

No :)

The head pops off the neck post ball joint and the neck post pops off the body ball joint. Hold the figure at the chest not the waist - easing the neck post around as you pull on it helps pop it off I've found as the collar acts as a bit of a lever.

Use a #0 or #00 Philipshead screwdriver but be careful with the neck post battery compartment screw in particular, cause mine was in real tight.

The batteries and the LED are housed within the neck post unit, no exposed wires to worry about there.

Im all set! Thanks guys

WOW! That picture really shows off how good the metal looking paint job is. I can't wait until mine arrives! :yess: I even watched the movie again last week in anticipation.

Back