Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ They feel like they will break off on mine too. I just try to pose the arms so that gravity doesn't pull the guns down.

If I were to try to sell this along with Mk VII to unload both at the same time, what would be a good price to let these go for, both displayed but still in excellent condition.

:lol $310? I wonder which lucky collectors have been getting theirs for that price in the last two years.

:lol $310? I wonder which lucky collectors have been getting theirs for that price in the last two years.

I picked one up on eBay a couple months ago for $300 shipped. Used, but in excellent condition.

I got one boxed, ex display, but mint from a UK collector last year for £120/$190.
It was on the UK facebook page.

THAT'S insane! What a score. You definitely don't see those kinds of deals on eBay. It's not that often that this piece is listed but you don't even see those kinds of deals here

THAT'S insane! What a score. You definitely don't see those kinds of deals on eBay. It's not that often that this piece is listed but you don't even see those kinds of deals here

I know. The facebook groups are *the* place for deals when people sell figures for fast cash.

78EDEC5E-BD78-487F-BF04-AF45F631A6B4.jpg

AF150F30-238F-49AC-A260-7149FC1FE36F.jpg

I still need this figure. Just afraid to drop the money cause theres sooo many broken ones that pop up on ebay. I just feel stand offish because why are soo many broken? Looks great tho!

I picked one up on eBay a couple months ago for $300 shipped. Used, but in excellent condition.

I got one boxed, ex display, but mint from a UK collector last year for £120/$190.
It was on the UK facebook page.

Awesome buys, you guys did well - and for a hundred twenty quid, that's a huge score :)

I still need this figure. Just afraid to drop the money cause theres sooo many broken ones that pop up on ebay. I just feel stand offish because why are soo many broken? Looks great tho!

If they're broken it'd likely be the torso joint from owners trying to twist them around the spine axis. If you get one that's not broken, with careful handling it'll stay that way :)

But what about all the stripped screws, wrist joints and gun joints im hearing about? Are people just man handling these figures or would you say its more fragile then most?

But what about all the stripped screws, wrist joints and gun joints im hearing about? Are people just man handling these figures or would you say its more fragile then most?

The stripped screw in the neck post was a real problem - they really were too tight out of the box. Any stripped screw can be drilled out though - not ideal, but it won't hurt the display-ability of the figure. The gun fasteners can be fixed with a drop of glue and look good as new. Same with some the knee armour that came away on some of them. I never heard about wrist joint problems though?

I don't know if it's a more fragile figure than any other armoured figure - I think more likely what has happened is that collectors opened the box and couldn't contain themselves from playing with the awesomeness they found like giggling 10-year old boys. I had mine for two years or so and didn't have a single problem with it - though I did have that tight screw, and my friendly optometrist helped me unscrew it with what little tooth it had left. I replaced it with a new screw before I sold it.

Back