1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit suspicious as to how it's landed on the wait list right before Spook... going to wait it out, it'll hit a price drop once the 2nd proto drops next year. Don't see it having the hawkeye effect.

I'm a bit suspicious as to how it's landed on the wait list right before Spook... going to wait it out, it'll hit a price drop once the 2nd proto drops next year. Don't see it having the hawkeye effect.
That's exactly what I thought about the CW War Machine going to waitlist now as well.

They wouldn't need to fake put it on wait list. Just exempt it from any major deals. There's no real reason they would put a couple on wait list and then have 20 not, along with many other products that will get bigger discounts.

I got spooked on the WM3 but I'm gonna let this one slide away on the waitlist. I just don't believe the demand is that high so close to the next movie. Everyone knows they might show another one.

Ugh. Of course. I get a code with Rey FINALLY and the two figures I want (Ep. 7 Han and Drax) are Waitlisted. Are you able to use your Sideshow Points on Waitlisted items if they come in stock? I've never been in this situation before.

I got spooked on the WM3 but I'm gonna let this one slide away on the waitlist. I just don't believe the demand is that high so close to the next movie. Everyone knows they might show another one.

True, but who knows if they will even make a Drax for the sequel considering how much of a pain it's been to get this one out finally. That's my only concern.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh. Of course. I get a code with Rey FINALLY and the two figures I want (Ep. 7 Han and Drax) are Waitlisted. Are you able to use your Sideshow Points on Waitlisted items if they come in stock? I've never been in this situation before.

If you join the Waitlist and it converts you can use codes or rewards towards it.

If you take the chance and try to wait for it to come in stock and it does, you can use the codes or rewards then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you join the Waitlist and it converts you can use codes or rewards towards it.

If you take the chance and try to wait for it to come in stock and it does, you can use the codes or rewards then

Wait, did you mean if the waitlist converts you CAN'T or you CAN use them? The Waitlist Terms specifically say you can't use promo codes or rewards, but I know sometimes customer service can help. Just thought I'd check. I have them on order from BBTS, so I have a backup. I just wanted to use points. LOL.

Wait, did you mean if the waitlist converts you CAN'T or you CAN use them? The Waitlist Terms specifically say you can't use promo codes or rewards, but I know sometimes customer service can help. Just thought I'd check. I have them on order from BBTS, so I have a backup. I just wanted to use points. LOL.

Whoops typo, you CANT use codes when the Waitlist converts.

Yeah I would keep the ones at BBTS. I have deadpool there but I still have my WL at SSC because I want to accrue the points.

Whoops typo, you CANT use codes when the Waitlist converts.

Yeah I would keep the ones at BBTS. I have deadpool there but I still have my WL at SSC because I want to accrue the points.

Thanks for the help!

Was really hoping he would have been released in Hong Kong by now, they have been quiet on releases
Since imposter batman, so I would at least hope there is an "Upcoming Releases" pic coming soon
That Drax is part of.

Delayed! :gah: Oh well I've waited this long...guess I can wait for another few months - I'm just glad we are getting him. :)

Back