1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any of the other Guardians figures, but Drax just might be my first. I think that the wait will be worth it.

well looks like drax will be the hot toy that will be on my Christmas list this year. no biggie to me waiting alittle extra. still excited for this one though!

It will be great to finally be able to complete the team in my display!

The store That I placed my preorder with sent me an email saying they are expecting him in January! I can't wait to get him to complete the set (minus Thanos) feeling like a piece of me is missing lol
631d193384eb77a71c0ee663ecac4f67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The store That I placed my preorder with sent me an email saying they are expecting him in January! I can't wait to get him to complete the set (minus Thanos) feeling like a piece of me is missing lol

:yess: That's great!! I can't wait to get him either...finally the team will be complete (at least until Guardians 2 anyways!) :lol

That's a great looking display btw! :clap

631d193384eb77a71c0ee663ecac4f67.jpg

That GotG #1 9.8 CGC tho

Because some people can't use Google Toy Soul is on the 16th of December. It's like a mini Comic Con for HT. Tons of new figures.

Back