1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Yea the tattoos are so much more distinct. It's not so muddy.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Yeah right!
So when his elbows come all messed up and he starts falling apart like ED-209 we have hundreds of post about that?

My Hellboy, Alien Big Chap and Leonidas are absolutely fine....

11694774_502189433292107_144864411945841453_n.jpg

That looks amazing!

I want it now! The rest of the Guardians are getting impatient...

Sooooooo happy I can complete my squad.

Hopefully Ronan gets made too.

I'd actually buy Ronan as he was def a good villian for the MCU.

The difference is his arms in real life are larger and hug his "pecs" more. With so much space between the figures arms and his t*ts, it isn't doing the figure any favors. The 1/10 that was posted looks much more accurate.

I think another issue is the figure has not lats. It's missing the v-shape which makes his pecs look weird.

I'd actually buy Ronan as he was def a good villian for the MCU.

Lee Pace is a beast. So happy they cast him as the Supreme Accuser. Hopefully the Kree "revive" him in a future film and we learn Ronan wasn't acting alone after all.

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

Lee Pace is a beast. So happy they cast him as the Supreme Accuser. Hopefully the Kree "revive" him in a future film and we learn Ronan wasn't acting alone after all.

Well assuming they stick to the whole Kree DNA cloning thing they do, he definitely had a chance of coming back. I'd also love to see the Supreme Intelligence in a movie someday.

But yeah, Lee Pace did a great job as he usually does. I haven't seen one role where he didn't do a good job. Even in ****ingTwilight. He reminds me of Gary Oldman in bringing his A-game to every role, no matter how bad it's written.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

Well assuming they stick to the whole Kree DNA cloning thing they do, he definitely had a chance of coming back. I'd also love to see the Supreme Intelligence in a movie someday.

Gunn hinted last year via FB that Ronan might come back. He also hinted that Ronan may not have been a terrorist after all. He said "Did you notice how there were no Kree soldiers backing Ronan up?" My guess is the Kree Empire wanted Ronan to pose as a terrorist acting alone to strike a blow against Xandar. The treaty was a ruse and that explains why the Kree Prime Minister refused to help Nova Prime in stopping Ronan.

CAPTAIN MARVEL I think would be a great way to bring him back. The Kree empire should be the antagonist and Ronan can lead the first attack on Earth that Mar-Vell and Carol can fend off.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

Gunn hinted last year via FB that Ronan might come back. He also hinted that Ronan may not have been a terrorist after all. He said "Did you notice how there were no Kree soldiers backing Ronan up?" My guess is the Kree Empire wanted Ronan to pose as a terrorist acting alone to strike a blow against Xandar. The treaty was a ruse and that explains why the Kree Prime Minister refused to help Nova Prime in stopping Ronan.

CAPTAIN MARVEL I think would be a great way to bring him back. The Kree empire should be the antagonist and Ronan can lead the first attack on Earth that Mar-Vell and Carol can fend off.

Okay that I didn't know about. That's really ****ing cool though! Dude that would be a really awesome idea though to bring to Captain Marvel.

Man, Carol fighting Ronan would be awesome to see. I always thought that maybe Mar-Vell could get referenced in GOTG2 by maybe some Kree ambassador saying that they have a spy on Earth working with NASA. And Carol could just already be chief of security there.

Hell, the post credits scene could be our first glimpse of Mar-Vell already in disguise as Dr. Lawson and also introduce Carol for the first time and see them working together. Least that's what I would like to see.

Okay that I didn't know about. That's really ****ing cool though! Dude that would be a really awesome idea though to bring to Captain Marvel.

Man, Carol fighting Ronan would be awesome to see. I always thought that maybe Mar-Vell could get referenced in GOTG2 by maybe some Kree ambassador saying that they have a spy on Earth working with NASA. And Carol could just already be chief of security there.

Hell, the post credits scene could be our first glimpse of Mar-Vell already in disguise as Dr. Lawson and also introduce Carol for the first time and see them working together. Least that's what I would like to see.

In a perfect world CAPTAIN MARVEL would star Mar-Vell. In the second movie he'd become cosmically aware and die on a hospital bed surrounded by the heroes in the end. PART III would have Carol become Captain Marvel. They're skipping straight to Carol. Still stoked to see Mar-Vell even if just for a little bit.

All of that political drama went right over my head in this movie. I thought Ronan was a weak villain and I wasn't really interested in what he was doing at all. I'd rather he not come back and they come up with something better

All of that political drama went right over my head in this movie. I thought Ronan was a weak villain and I wasn't really interested in what he was doing at all. I'd rather he not come back and they come up with something better

Weak based on what though? He wanted to destroy Xandar and stuck to his guns throughout. Add the secret Kree agenda and it only makes him more effective.

Weak villains: Iron Monger, Vanko, Killian, Malekith, Yellowjacket.

Mmm, eyes are wonky... Perfect for this character. :lol

Back