1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Very nice display case :clap

Cheers dude :hi5:

11694774_502189433292107_144864411945841453_n.jpg

So good! That sculpt is just just...

E1By57ZiIxp5K.gif

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

That torso is so terrible. lol Drax has pecs, not to be confused with manboobs.

bautista-as-Drax.jpg

I just noticed he has no nipples :thud::panic::rotfl

That torso is so terrible. lol Drax has pecs, not to be confused with manboobs.

bautista-as-Drax.jpg

Yeah. They are WAY off. Or not..

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The difference is his arms in real life are larger and hug his "pecs" more. With so much space between the figures arms and his t*ts, it isn't doing the figure any favors. The 1/10 that was posted looks much more accurate.

I learned real fast when I first started collecting 1/6 figures...you can't please everyone.
"This doesn't look right."
"The color is off."
"The hair looks wrong."
If you can do a better job or know someone who can have them make it or you make it!
If you don't like it...don't buy it.

I learned real fast when I first started collecting 1/6 figures...you can't please everyone.
"This doesn't look right."
"The color is off."
"The hair looks wrong."
If you can do a better job or know someone who can have them make it or you make it!
If you don't like it...don't buy it.

j2PS9MGm85WkE.gif

We all have our standards but need to accept that we can't always have exactly what we want.

And nice avatar by the way :hi5:

Yeah right!
So when his elbows come all messed up and he starts falling apart like ED-209 we have hundreds of post about that?
There's hundreds of posts complaing anyway. And rubber is no where near as bad as its represented.

There's hundreds of posts complaing anyway. And rubber is no where near as bad as its represented.

I know my ED-209 is perfect and he just stands on my computer desk in the open air...under the heating vent too!

How do you know this for sure, have you been in contact with the problematic rubber figures that collectors have had problems with? What ever became of that thread of yours?

This figure was always going to be the hardest sell of the gang...personally I still think it's the worst looking figure but it's good that it's available and the team can assemble.

Well I certainly won't be displaying him like he is posed at the show. I love that poster picture of him with this back turned, holding the knives behind his back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do you know this for sure, have you been in contact with the problematic rubber figures that collectors have had problems with? What ever became of that thread of yours?

I can speak on what I've heard from other collectors, and from my friends at hot toys. That rubber has the same failure rate as plastic. The amount of figures returned to secret base, toy hunters and thru ssc is nearly identical for rubber/vinyl as it is for plastic. And hot toys has a large amount of old figures they keep of every release to monitor long term product stability and the same thing there.

From my personnel experience I have every (I think) rubber figure hot toys had produced thru gamora. 20-30 figures. Not a single issue. In the thread I started there where more with no issues by a large margin. And I've tried to keep up on posts about it and almost every time someone makes a bad comment about a rubber body(almost, not always) they are talking about(at least by what they say when I ask) some issue they heard from someone else and not a real issue with anything they own.

Close up of the head sculpt! Amazing!!
6661af5705f7384aa49874fa267e0f08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back