1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

His pecs are off too

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

His pecs are off too

Actually they are accurate to the film. It's one thing I noticed when watching it. Although I believe they've taken the sculpt from him in a sitting down posture which doesn't translate great to the upright position.

Hes def the worst figure of the group

He's the figure I most looked forward to in this line, being a Batista fan. But if HT would stick with this HS, or won't have an alternate HS, then I might have to wait for the second movie figure to complete the team. It's just out of character. Even at his calmest Batista Drax had a face that says "stay away" in the movie.

yep, and also this is one figure where I would have preferred a seamless upper body

:goodpost:

One thing that always puts me off, same feeling i had posing Bane with his jacket off... I just hate joint seams! :gah:

That's what I love about the Gamora figure. Seamless arms. They really need to get on the ball with Drax

That's what I love about the Gamora figure. Seamless arms. They really need to get on the ball with Drax

:exactly:

Although I would have expected it more for her... as its only her elbow joints on show really isnt it?

Hardly topless like Drax!

:exactly:

Although I would have expected it more for her... as its only her elbow joints on show really isnt it?

Hardly topless like Drax!

Topless Gamora you say?
Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Gamora-Seduction-Shot.jpg

The screaming portrait made the Leonidas/Butler figure something special. I can't see why Bautista wouldn't approve a war cry sculpt as a second portrait. That would absolutely make this figure legendary.

I loved Drax and his portrayal in the film, but I don't see that Drax in this expression. Still getting it, but would be happier with a revision.

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

The screaming portrait made the Leonidas/Butler figure something special. I can't see why Bautista wouldn't approve a war cry sculpt as a second portrait. That would absolutely make this figure legendary.

I loved Drax and his portrayal in the film, but I don't see that Drax in this expression. Still getting it, but would be happier with a revision.

Its probably a rushed prototype so hot toys can capitalize on the movie hype and show off the whole team.

I really hope they update him, being a Batista fan when he was wrestling and would be dissapointed if they didnt nail a good expression

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

Its probably a rushed prototype so hot toys can capitalize on the movie hype and show off the whole team.

I really hope they update him, being a Batista fan when he was wrestling and would be dissapointed if they didnt nail a good expression

That's my hope as well. Plenty of time to get it right, hopefully?

Looks like he's just smoked a lot of something that makes him feel happy (and hungry).

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible ...

That's my hope as well. Plenty of time to get it right, hopefully?

Yeah he's not out until March, everyone just needs to be vocal about their dislike and they will change it

Back