Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Star-Lord been Bootlegged?
A Seller on Ebay is selling Many of them for just $74.00 each MIB Shipped from China
He claims they are In-Stock and would arrive to you in 25 days.
Sounds too good to be true??

Hot Toys 1 6 MMS255 Guardians of The Galaxy Star Lord in Stock | eBay
It's BS. It's a hacked unused ebay account. I have seen that before, in fact for the same thing about a week ago from someone supposedly in my area. Ebay will get rid of that as soon as they are aware of it.

Wouldn't Paypal still offer you protection should it turn out to be a scam anyway?
I've always received a refund when it was shown that there were no proof of delivery.
I was more thinking that this was like the Wolverine Origins Figure and that it was just a Knockoff Figure.

Wouldn't Paypal still offer you protection should it turn out to be a scam anyway?
I've always received a refund when it was shown that there were no proof of delivery.
I was more thinking that this was like the Wolverine Origins Figure and that it was just a Knockoff Figure.

Honestly why would you even take the chance? There's always a slight chance PayPal could mess up.

If you want to go against what everyone here has said go for it but yeah, we all told you

:impatient: Counting down the hours until UPS delivers Star Lord. :impatient:

150.gif

Getting mine tomorrow or Tuesday, finally! :yess:
Only plus side to waiting a bit longer was getting my order switched to the EX on a one time curtesy

Has anyone modded the head set and Walkman yet? Haven't seen any pics.

I think there have been a few. Someone was selling the decals to mod it if I'm not mistaken. I'll have to check a few pages back for you to confirm that

Edit* think this was it

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ls-awesome-mix-vol-2-package-update-12-a.html

Back