Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm not getting the hate. I just opened mine up for the first time last night and everything looks pretty great to me.

Small gripe on the Pratt head. The likeness could be improved, but loving the masked head a lot anyway and that's how I have it displayed now.

Poses are a bit tricky, especially anything dynamic with that coat. I've found trying to rotate the buck arm without twisting the coat can help achieve better results and pretty happy with it.

The details are great. Hot Toys does it again!

I'm not hating it at all. I think it's awesome in my opinion. There's a white, incomplete paint mark on top of his head that looks like it's a whitehead. It's so noticeable it ruins the entire sculpt.

Is the screw head for the battery compartment screw smaller on Star Lord then on other HT figures like Iron Man. The screwdriver I used on my Iron Man doesn't seem to catch on the screw head for Star Lord

Ditto, after all the Iron Man toys they made, they really put in a low effort on the battery compartment design for Star Lord, it is the most difficult battery replace job I had.

One of the sleeves came apart as I was taking it out of the box. I guess it had crappy glue.

I hope they'll be sending you a replacement for that. I wanted to ask do you have trouble bending his left arm? The jacket seems so tight on his left arm I can't get a decent pose from it

I hope they'll be sending you a replacement for that. I wanted to ask do you have trouble bending his left arm? The jacket seems so tight on his left arm I can't get a decent pose from it

Yes, I have problems with that arm as well. It isn't as poseable as the other arm. I can bend it a little bit, but that's as far as I'm willing to go. I'm afraid that I'll break it if I try anything extreme.

The helmeted head on mine is also hard to move around. It seems to be an issue for a lot of people.

Yes, I have problems with that arm as well. It isn't as poseable as the other arm. I can bend it a little bit, but that's as far as I'm willing to go. I'm afraid that I'll break it if I try anything extreme.

The helmeted head on mine is also hard to move around. It seems to be an issue for a lot of people.

Glad they helped at least. The helmeted head for me is like a bobble head.

ok thanks for the confirmation, I hope I don't strip the damn thing, going to try eyeglass screwdriver

Just received mine and I'm very pleased, no deal beakers. The heads are pretty hard to change out, I may not push the helmet on all the way anymore. Just feels like I'll break it eventually trying to get it off.

LmHYKR4.png

43853140a2c5f51ff887ab312ae08776.jpg

Running low on these folks, will go on a hiatus on these things for awhile after these sell out.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...decals-guardians-1-1-6-scale.html#post7632679

Last edited:
LmHYKR4.png

https://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/18/43853140a2c5f51ff887ab312ae08776.jpg/img]

Running low on these folks, will go on a hiatus on these things for awhile after these sell out.[/QUOTE]

I responded to your thread and it got deleted. I'm interested in that and the comic book. How much would both cost me with shipping to the United States?

Running low on these folks, will go on a hiatus on these things for awhile after these sell out.

So glad I found out and bought these from you yesterday. I can't wait to fix my Walkman!

I responded to your thread and it got deleted. I'm interested in that and the comic book. How much would both cost me with shipping to the United States?

Wrote on your visitor wall, I'll make sure I keep one aside for you. PM me when you can!

So glad I found out and bought these from you yesterday. I can't wait to fix my Walkman!

:rock

Here's a couple from tonight :)...

I didn't have a whole lot of time to be creative tonight. :dunno

IMG_3721-Edit.jpg

IMG_3718-Edit.jpg

Back