Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, totally sucks for people who ordered in the beginning and had to pay the full price.

Who would have thought this previously sold out figure would end up back in stock? There's no way I would have cancelled my waitlist as my country has quota restrictions, but saving US $20 would have come in handy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, totally sucks for people who ordered in the beginning and had to pay the full price.

Who would have thought this previously sold out figure would end up back in stock? There's no way I would have cancelled my waitlist as my country has quota restrictions, but saving US $20 would have come in handy.

Same here but you just never know and it comes down to whether or not you want to risk it. Early adopters always pay more, whether it's a figure, console or TV.
That said, SS randomly gave me $25 in my wallet after my first order so I can't really complain.

Same here but you just never know and it comes down to whether or not you want to risk it. Early adopters always pay more, whether it's a figure, console or TV.
That said, SS randomly gave me $25 in my wallet after my first order so I can't really complain.

Yeah, I was happy mine finally converted because I thought the quota restriction was going to cancel me out in the end. Luckily for me enough of my countrymen cancelled their order.

Yes, you'll get a $25 coupon every time you order from SSC. They do this for international buyers. I think I only used it once because it's only available for some of the items.

Sucks that the Ex is now available after I got my regular edition. Oh well.

Anyways, I attempted to fix the knee on my busted SL and SUCCESS. I will just let SSC know i don't need a replacement when they reply to my claim. Great looking figure. Now to just find an orb for cheap.

Mine ex arrived on Tuesday. I hope to get time this weekend with SL, ACI Aragorn and Scottish Freedom Warrior....all came this week but no time to get them out of their boxes :gah:

Finally had time to play with this fig. I tried some orb poses but wasn't feeling them. Wanted more of a Gunslinger look. I think I'll keep this pose till I have more time and Gamora to pose with him. Anyone else Find the Walkman and Bag make him look to busy?

Shoot! I really want this...but I just bought the Cap two pack. I don't know what to do. :panic:

giphy.gif

I didn't want to get star lord but since it's exclusive I had to jump on it. If I ever decide to sell him(and I won't) I dont have to worry about selling under original cost. Only downside is now I gotta purchase the groot rocket dog set

Back