Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the likeness is good. Definitely not horrible like some people are making it out to be. I sort of regret cancelling my pre-order for the exclusive, might try and get on the waitlist.

He will be wearing the helmet version with pistols drawn in my collection so head sculpt is no big deal. It looks good to me regardless. I think this figure is one of the best released this year. Not sure why everyone is acting like it's a disapointment.

Masked head will be getting used the most on my end as well. Either way the Pratt sculpt looks good. Just like with all the other figures it'll take them two or three tries to nail it.

I don't think the Pratt likeness is that off though. It could be better but a person has to be either blind or extremely picky to say they aren't able to tell who the sculpt is supposed to be of. Statements like that are just silly.

I'm sure this won't be the last Starlord figure they make -- looking forward to those other tries as Jordan says. Most happy they nailed the tailoring on him. Can always toss a new head on :)

I had been on the fence about starting with the GotG figures, but this sure is looking great! Might have to jump on a waitlist for this one.

Star Lord is all you need to represent GOTG IMO. The supporting cast was super strong, no doubt, but Peter Quill makes the movie. That dance scene at the start with the title credits. Too good!

Looks great! Is it me or does the jacket make him look chubby?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starlordpissed.jpg

Star Lord is all you need to represent GOTG IMO. The supporting cast was super strong, no doubt, but Peter Quill makes the movie. That dance scene at the start with the title credits. Too good!

:clap Its the best Guardians figure from Hot Toys, although Gamora looks solid, we'll see how she turns out. Groot and Rocket were excellent in the movie but the figures so far are not so good

:clap Its the best Guardians figure from Hot Toys, although Gamora looks solid, we'll see how she turns out. Groot and Rocket were excellent in the movie but the figures so far are not so good

There's something up with Groot's eyes I think... The paint app on him otherwise is really solid. I have to take a closer look at rocket, but honestly ever since I saw the price on him, I haven't had the urge :horror

There's something up with Groot's eyes I think... The paint app on him otherwise is really solid. I have to take a closer look at rocket, but honestly ever since I saw the price on him, I haven't had the urge :horror

I thought the head on Groot was fine, its the legs and feet I don't like

As for Rocket, the price is rip off but the color ruins it altogether

I think the likeness is good. Definitely not horrible like some people are making it out to be. I sort of regret cancelling my pre-order for the exclusive, might try and get on the waitlist.

It already sold out unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back