Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's looking like sideshow listed it as sold out so that people couldn't reorder with a coupon later. Very sneaky...

No I think with the release of the movie and how good it was they got a huge PO on it, and to be safe they must of had a limit, I guess there limit was a bit off lol.

got on waitlist an hour ago - got converted right after that

:)

sideshow you so silly

I got on the wait list a few hours ago as well and it converted. Loved the movie, but I'm out of the 1/6 game so I'm picking this up for someone else. But the Diecast MK III, Batman Returns suit, and Marty McFly are weakening my resolve. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question then. Do they charge immediately on Pre-Order waitlists like it says in the waitlist descriptor or does it just convert into a normal order?

Question then. Do they charge immediately on Pre-Order waitlists like it says in the waitlist descriptor or does it just convert into a normal order?

You don't get charged until it comes in stock like a regular pre-order.

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Never mind. Boba Ben already covered it. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow often lie about their waitlists, and then quickly 'find' stock when someone orders. There are numerous examples across this forum of that.
But not sure why the'd do it in this case, not like they need to drive orders up on this one.
Also, by the time this comes out in April/May 2015 (cause nothing is ever on schedule) it won't be the hot latest thing and there will be a big chunk of cancellations like any other release.

Sideshow often lie about their waitlists, and then quickly 'find' stock when someone orders. There are numerous examples across this forum of that.
But not sure why the'd do it in this case, not like they need to drive orders up on this one.
Also, by the time this comes out in April/May 2015 (cause nothing is ever on schedule) it won't be the hot latest thing and there will be a big chunk of cancellations like any other release.

Normally I'd be inclined to agree but their recent behavior has been the opposite. Things are actually coming out a couple months early so who knows really. I think the big thing that could kill this line is people canceling in anticipation of the AoU line

Back