Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baggins, congrats on the figure. I'm glad you changed your mind, I don't think you'll regret buying him at all.

Oh, that looks nice. Congrats. :duff

Baggins, congrats on the figure. I'm glad you changed your mind, I don't think you'll regret buying him at all.

Thanks everyone :hi5:

Think part of my reluctance was that I didn't want to get dragged into collecting another line :lol But when the figures are as awesome as these it would be rude of me not to buy them - and of course, sab4279- your wonderful pictures helped me too in deciding :rock

Thanks everyone :hi5:

Think part of my reluctance was that I didn't want to get dragged into collecting another line :lol But when the figures are as awesome as these it would be rude of me not to buy them - and of course, sab4279- your wonderful pictures helped me too in deciding :rock

:1-1:

Are you buying any other Guardians?

You are most welcome :hi5:
haha Sabrina keeps seducing collectors with her photos... I predict a surge in Tony Stark Mechanic purchases in the near future :lecture :rotfl

haha Sabrina keeps seducing collectors with her photos... I predict a surge in Tony Stark Mechanic purchases in the near future :lecture :rotfl

I do what I can to have more money sent Hot Toys' way. :lol

Are you buying any other Guardians?

I'm getting Gamora, really like the sculpt for that figure. Undecided on Rocket & Groot at the mo, I love them as characters in the film, but as figures I'm just not sure - I'll be checking on here for reviews and pics before deciding I think. We defintely need Drax though - I would buy him.

:exactly: :goodpost: :lol

I do what I can to have more money sent Hot Toys' way. :lol

They should give you comission! :lol

I wish I could say that I was buying more from this line. Groot and Gamora look great. Gamora's sculpt is pretty amazing. But AoU is taking priority. I'll wait around for GOTG 2. Hopefully they'll release the team again.

I can't wait to see more pics of Gamora come up. It looks like some people are starting to get her now.

And I'd take commission from HT! It doesn't even have to be money, just send me figures. :lol

I wish I could say that I was buying more from this line. Groot and Gamora look great. Gamora's sculpt is pretty amazing. But AoU is taking priority. I'll wait around for GOTG 2. Hopefully they'll release the team again.

I can't wait to see more pics of Gamora come up. It looks like some people are starting to get her now.

And I'd take commission from HT! It doesn't even have to be money, just send me figures. :lol

Now thats what I call good commission!! :lol

They probably will do updated versions of the Guardians so you should be alright there :) Problem is so many excellent figures on offer at the moment and combining AoU with my other lines that I collect, prioritising is becoming a real pain for me! :gah: I'm having to be really strict with the AoU line - not that that means anything though!! :lol (I WILL cave in at some point :slap)

Did you guys remove or replace the batteries for the mask sculpt? Also, what kind of screwdriver do I need to open up his head?

I keep on hearing about exploding batteries due to cheap batteries and I would be so upset if it were to explode on me

Did you guys remove or replace the batteries for the mask sculpt? Also, what kind of screwdriver do I need to open up his head?

I keep on hearing about exploding batteries due to cheap batteries and I would be so upset if it were to explode on me

Yes, I was advised to remove the batteries as well, batteries leaking/exploding is a common problem on all figures.

Here's the screw driver set I used. I specifically used the philips head labeled #0. It fit the screw perfectly, but be careful, the screw is quite easily stripped.

vMR0iIUl.png

Back