Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't end up ordering. No Drax for me right now seals the deal. I love the movie and want the figures but I want a complete set. If Drax is finally announced then I will spend money but for now, I will be saving GoTG money for the Hulkbuster which will likely cost all of them combined lol

They showed a Drax prototype awhile back. Just taking longer than they expected, especially when they shift priorities for the Avengers.

Your Best Coast had the worst dock delay! :)

If they actually ship on the 5th I won't have it until next Thursday. :(

On the same boat as you bro.. got my email from SS just now. undecided if I should keep this. I have a chance to get a figure I've been Waiting for a good price to buy and if that works out I need to cancel

Easily live without it. I just hate canceling things that end up being worth a lot :)
Well I don't either but sometimes it has to be done. I cancelled my Shadow Trooper and Hot Rod, but I realized that I could now spend that money on what I really wanted. It didnt feel so bad afterwards :wink1:

Well I for one would hate to cancel this and then later on Drax goes up for pre order and then StarLord is sold out and more expensive to buy on the secondary market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to wait for this to actually be released now. I have Paypal money now so I had to cancel my regular order with SS to be able to use the money in my account. Why can't they take Paypal on preorders?

They can as long as it is under a certain amount or released soon. I paid for mine in full on Friday with PayPal. I also paid for AOU Cap in full with PP.

Back