Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like buying a fake Rolex or purse if you're into that thing. I don't get it because at the end of the day you don't really have the item and that would really bother me.

Unless the ex is something really different, (which very few are), I don't think there's a big deal in getting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If my Ex waitlist didn't convert, I was just going to buy the regular and get that orb knockoff from EBay. As it happened, mine did convert, so I decided to stick with the official version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So why is everyone 'dumping this figure' if everyone is still getting it and happy to do so?

happy to get it because its like 3 months overdue. thinking about dumping it if drax is never made. SMH at hot toys for only 4/5 guardians

Got an email saying my order was ready to ship, but opted to wait for my Gamora to be sent at the same time to save a lot on shipping. Hope she comes out soon.

Can't wait, bring on Star Lord . You guys wouldnt believe how hard he was to find in Hong Kong. I'll post pictures of the special edition and SS ex once SS ships mine

I got my Ex processing notice today too! I'm still really excited for this line.

Bah. It's finally decision time. I am trying to convince myself to not collect the GotG Hot Toys. No Ronan announcement rubs me up the wrong way and it's all too much with the statues I want to buy.

Bah. It's finally decision time. I am trying to convince myself to not collect the GotG Hot Toys. No Ronan announcement rubs me up the wrong way and it's all too much with the statues I want to buy.
and no Drax announcement..... I guess the figures havent really sold out and you can always come back and get them
I'd say let it go man....

let it go

98494-let-it-go-gif-Elsa-hair-unclip-p2ui.gif

:rotfl

and no Drax announcement..... I guess the figures havent really sold out and you can always come back and get them
I'd say let it go man....

let it go

98494-let-it-go-gif-Elsa-hair-unclip-p2ui.gif

:rotfl

Hah. I'm good with that. I guess it's do I get the exclusive and sell it or just cancel and forget.

Back