1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault

So their Fb page says special edition only for HK fans for PO, does that mean sideshow won't have the exclusive for PO?
My family is dropping by anicom today and getting some PO, but if its available through Sideshow, I might as well tell them not to spend hours in line

Re: Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault

It's a cool figure...but am I the only one that just doesn't see RDJ in these new HTs sculpts.

It's a cool figure...but am I the only one that just doesn't see RDJ in these new HTs sculpts.

It's better than the Mk VII. :dunno But yeah, HT's still not there yet with these sculpts. They should stop getting different sculptors to do each HS and just hire one - that way, the person will improve with each HS they make. Practice makes perfect, but every time a new person does the sculpts, the practice gets reset.

So their Fb page says special edition only for HK fans for PO, does that mean sideshow won't have the exclusive for PO?
My family is dropping by anicom today and getting some PO, but if its available through Sideshow, I might as well tell them not to spend hours in line

problem is, no one knows, not even sideshow? for the biggest distributor in north america, hot toys sure doesn't let anyone know when an item will be available even for order. we all know as we learned with the MVII that it could take a year or longer before it ships. what's the big thing about sideshow announcing a sale date?

could it have to do with their always crashing website? they don't want a rush to crash their servers like with the PPO? that would be pretty lame if so. instead of beefing up their servers, they are quiet to announce an order time so traffic will be spaced out. but some may miss out on an exclusive too with this method. :slap

Nope same here. I think it looks bugger all like him sadly. :dunno

Wow hot toys you finally made something from IM3 that I can't pass up on. Well done. This looks like THE definitive Tony Stark figure IMO. Total bad ***!

This looks awesome, I may pre order this!

Would be cool if this was a sneak peak of other figures to come.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6adcfHOEe-8[/ame]

I. Need. A. Mark. Called. Disco.

That video is SICK!!!!!!!! :yess::yess::clap:goodpost::panic:

I need that everything!!!

They added all those accessories so they could keep the price up. I'm betting $225

Another figure from Iron Man, meanwhile... other franchises get snubbed...

...again! :lol

I'm a Marvel fan, but I'm astounded people are actually interested in buying this desperate cash grab of a figure...

I'm a Marvel fan, but I'm astounded people are actually interested in buying this desperate cash grab of a figure...

B-but... It comes with a nailgun! :monkey2 :nana:

Back