1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they copied the background pattern but removed Dora.

Dora-Iron-Man-3-Watch.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

The things this hobby makes us do :slap

[ame]https://youtu.be/zlLej0IdAtM[/ame]

DoraWatch2.jpg~original

Save and print
DorawatchIM32.png~original

If your printer zooms in then try this one
DorawatchIM34.jpg~original

I have no idea how big the watch actually is. So I used Coulson's watch as reference.

We'll I was really excited for this figure back in august. After seeing the FHC pictures I lost that oh I want it feeling. Sad to say I cancelled my order.

I always wondered, do people make more of a profit breaking the figures into loose pieces or keeping the whole boxed figure set together...

I always wondered, do people make more of a profit breaking the figures into loose pieces or keeping the whole boxed figure set together...

Seperately initially, but after the figure is long sold out, boxed is the way to go. There would be no other reason to part out a figure if they didn't make a profit.

Well I went ahead and ordered this guy, but I had to put him on flex pay for now.

Farrrrrk.I got the tony stark that came out a few months back, this one looks amazing as do they both for various different reasons.

I may have to cancel this for the time being. How long can I expect before Sideshow sells out?

I may cancel as well. I would think he'll be around for a little while. Hopefully he doesn't sell out before the holidays. There's just been too many releases lately. Not saying that's a bad thing, just expensive.

He should be around for quite some time. Given that these look like same sculpts with slightly angled eyes, the other parts HT can easily make and mass produce.

Back