Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics of mine with what I'd say is the best $60 accessory you can pick up for ED; **** Jones (the Saturday Toys 20A set).

108e04cc-f9dc-4b57-b7f9-50a58d26521a_s697e51cd.jpg

3bba3d2f-dc9e-4d4d-9826-664158cdd_zps083dba76.jpg

de6ebe3a-4226-4ff1-9f3c-a6a4c0b33c04_.jpg

bb7fa5b9-1655-4125-a752-_zpsb94e8d4d.jpg

That's a great **** jones, especially for $60

I had to stop watching cus I found myself yelling at the screen. I have no clue what he's talking about when he says it doesn't have much articulation. The figure is loaded with it. And honestly even if it didn't, Ed-209 doesn't need super dynamic poses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I mean from what you and others have shown, this beast has plenty of articulation. I usually like his reviews/overviews but this one was a little off. It's no more a statue than any other Hot Toys figure. :dunno

Neny meant that you can't put him into extreme poses.
I just talked to hin because I wondered what he meant when he spoke about the "limited articulation".

That's a great **** jones, especially for $60

It really is... glad I bought one before the sold out. I was a bit iffy, but he makes a great figure to display with ED. Also have a Boddicker I'm working on, but I'm struggling to find glasses for him.

13214c5c-493f-4faa-be09-b7c18198dc74_zps1f3d3574.jpg

Neny meant that you can't put him into extreme poses.
I just talked to hin because I wondered what he meant when he spoke about the "limited articulation".

That makes sense. But I don't think it's fair on his part to say it's not worth the price. The articulation is still all there. It's the design of the original character that makes it limited in posing options. Price isn't dictated on how many poses you can get him in lol

I have that **** Jones figure. Its not bad. It's probably as far as I'll go in extending the Robocop collection beyond the cyborgs and droids though.

ytery4et.jpg

RC 209 ready to be played with!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahaha. You lucky guy. Enjoy! :)
Post dome pics! Pleeeaaase.

That makes sense. But I don't think it's fair on his part to say it's not worth the price. The articulation is still all there. It's the design of the original character that makes it limited in posing options. Price isn't dictated on how many poses you can get him in lol

Yeah, but he also stated that for an average collector (if there is such a person in this hobby) ED209 would probably be a disapointment and I think he's right.

Hahaha. You lucky guy. Enjoy! :)
Post dome pics! Pleeeaaase.

Yeah, but he also stated that for an average collector (if there is such a person in this hobby) ED209 would probably be a disapointment and I think he's right.

Why on earth will an average collector think that? Why even buy something they don't know nothing about?

That guy is full of it. It's just a dude with a camera stating his own opinion (one I dot give a **** about).

Why on earth will an average collector think that? Why even buy something they don't know nothing about?

That guy is full of it. It's just a dude with a camera stating his own opinion (one I dot give a **** about).

I don't see it like that.
I find it interesting to hear all the different opinions about a figure.
So I totally respect his. As I would respect yours. ;)

I understand what he means and it's ok for me.
I have anotjer point of view but I understand what he wants to say.

Fair enough.

But I do buy my things out of gut feeling more than anything. Reviews might help, but if it's a license I love and means something to me, they do very little regarding my purchase decision.

Back