Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just live chatted with Christina, it is in stock, but as was suspected only showing on the mobile site for now. Their tech team is aware of the fault and is in the process of correcting it.

She did say that any other orders for this could still be made via live chat, or by phoning.

So, all is well in the land of the ED-209.

rotfl.gif

Throw down your orders or there will be.......trouble!!

Last edited:
I wonder when we're going to see that RoboCain. It looks fully completed as of what, 2011? It's a good thing that they waited until they started doing diecast metal though. Now its legs should be able to support the upper body assuming they go that route.

17703d1372524936-robo2.jpg

Last edited:
The Cain you see on the picture isn't a figure but a photo of the FX puppet used for the movie. We haven't seen a bit of HT Cain yet.

This is how I feel about Batman Returns. The longer we wait, the more Hot Toys gets paid!!

It is a legitimate reason for people being pissed off at the Iron Man glut and the delays on everything else that that is causing. They're actually going to make us pay for their delays...unless we decide '**** it, I'm not buying now'. We're not gonna do that though.

Last edited:
Yeah, god knows what price it'll be by the time HT releases it.

If it is as good as we all hope it to be when it's finally released, I think most of us will cave and dish out the £££ either way. That's if they're die hard Robocop/Cain fans. I know I probably will.

It is a legitimate reason for people being pissed off at the Iron Man glut and the delays on everything else that that is causing. They're actually going to make us pay for their delays...unless we decide it '**** it, I'm not buying now'. We're not gonna do that though.

And herein lies the problem...

We make a stand and don't pay.
Hot Toys get the message.
Sadly, it's the wrong one, so they don't pursue the licences we all want anymore because of a 'supposed' lack of demand.
We are stuck for another 30 odd years waiting for the figures we want.

We don't win if we pay, and we lose if we don't pay. They really do have us like this...

Ballsgrab_zps3f251e4d.jpg

Back