Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been havin a play, tryna get something different than the usual stance. It's tricky cause you have to adjust his hip/body to make it look somewhat natural. So much articulation.

IMG_4351_zpsf711ecc1.jpg

I apologize for the quality of the pics, iPhone.

So he CAN walk down stairs!!

So what did the dome end up being made out of? Rubber?

It's rubber-like but I don't think it's real rubber. Probably some type of blend or soft ABS. People who have both the old and new versions say that it's different and feels more durable than the old

i had bought iron monger and after few months, i got tired with the piece and sold it.

Wow. I could never get tired of looking at Monger.

It's one of those pieces I could never let go. And I'm not even that big if an IM fan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody else tired of seeing people's pics of ED with his gun rotated the wrong way? Why would you drop $400+ on this figure if you're not a fan enough to know how to pose him properly?

Anybody else tired of seeing people's pics of ED with his gun rotated the wrong way? Why would you drop $400+ on this figure if you're not a fan enough to know how to pose him properly?

Not only that but it's outside, on rough rock it seems. Those feet gonna be scratched.

It amuses me more than anything.

People pay for 1/6 suits and socks for their jokers. They'll drop a grand on a freaking 1/6 suit.
They'll drop a grand for a freaking custom head.

I just don't have anymore words. I'd much rather laugh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:lecture

I don't understand how merely the lack of symmetry in the pic on previous page doesn't bother the **** out of the owner.

Back