Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is my lucky day, I cannot wait to get out of work today and open up that package. Between this coming in today and Hot Toys announcing the Commando Arnold toy, such a great start to December!

Hey guys! What type of batteries does he use again? Don't feel like searching through all the pages. Thanks!

N Type, 1.5 Volt.

266fed70-ad3a-4f36-b1af-8d7b782b19b6.jpg

Scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, my Robocop has been sitting at UPS in town since Saturday morning; I thought they'd deliver early today but nope, they're just gonna sit on it until tomorrow. :gah: :gah: :gah:

Scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, my Robocop has been sitting at UPS in town since Saturday morning; I thought they'd deliver early today but nope, they're just gonna sit on it until tomorrow. :gah: :gah: :gah:

same boat!

my crappy, disintegrating, overpriced, crumbling before my eye, POS ed209 needs his counterpart sitting next to him on the desk... he's been lonely for the past month or 2! lol :rotfl

They're not your typical, run-of-the-mill batteries. I couldn't find them at Best Buy or TRU, so I wound up buying them...for $7.50...at RadioShack. :banghead Hope you have better luck. :duff

Had the same problem man. I was driving all over town looking for those N batteries and ended up at Radio Shack with these overpriced orange and white cheap looking batteries :slap I was able to test mine and took them right out. No way I'm leaving them in there to leak all over Robo :lol

Had the same problem man. I was driving all over town looking for those N batteries and ended up at Radio Shack with these overpriced orange and white cheap looking batteries :slap I was able to test mine and took them right out. No way I'm leaving them in there to leak all over Robo :lol

You too?! :lol Yeah, I also had to buy the house brand...RadioShack obviously doesn't sell Duracell or Energizer. It wouldn't be that bad if they were $2.50, but $7.50? Sheesh.

And yes, I realize the incongruity of whining over batteries after I dropped close to $500 on Robo with chair, but whatever. :lol

Today is my lucky day, I cannot wait to get out of work today and open up that package. Between this coming in today and Hot Toys announcing the Commando Arnold toy, such a great start to December!

I only found out they released the commando figure thanks to your comment lol

So I got this figure as well. Overall it's a pretty sweet looking figure. I do have to point out that amount of plastic compared to die cast parts are a bit misleading on HT's part. They shouldn't have marketed as a die cast toy if there is more plastic than die cast. The skin tone does look a bit too dark. It's very noticeable in person. It all depends if you can live with the faults. I still feel a bit peeved that I had to pay 300 for a figure that was made mostly out of plastic. It is what it is and I already have the figure and like it enough to keep it. Still can't ignore the faults though.

Unless it's for a cool light up function I don't do batteries. I have too many figures to keep track of changing batteries so they don't corrode. Don't want to end up with a Corrodocop.

I like the sound feature but I can't imagine too many collectors will just leave the batteries in the figure. And I don't blame them.

Got mine today as well. I really like it, despite its movie inaccuracies. Wonderful paint app, decent articulation, very detailed sculpting. Very hefty figure too. Should've included a gun hand. I only have one complaint...why did the box have to be Styrofoam? I hate that stuff. It make every hair follicle I have stand on end just being near it.:gah: :wink1:

Received mine today, and goddamn is it a thing of beauty. Paint job looks much better in person than some of the pics made it look, and thankfully there are no scratches that I can see. And yeah, this is definitely one heavy figure.

I was surprised by the styrofoam box as well, but given the paint job I can easily see why they would want to take that extra step to protect the figure.

Got mine today as well. I really like it, despite its movie inaccuracies. Wonderful paint app, decent articulation, very detailed sculpting. Very hefty figure too. Should've included a gun hand. I only have one complaint...why did the box have to be Styrofoam? I hate that stuff. It make every hair follicle I have stand on end just being near it.:gah: :wink1:

Received mine today, and goddamn is it a thing of beauty. Paint job looks much better in person than some of the pics made it look, and thankfully there are no scratches that I can see. And yeah, this is definitely one heavy figure.

I was surprised by the styrofoam box as well, but given the paint job I can easily see why they would want to take that extra step to protect the figure.

Got mine today. Best HT figure this year.

Good to see all the great comments guys. I'm also glad you love him, yeah he isn't going to be perfect nothing can be but he's pretty close. FOTY!

Back