Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Figure is so MONEY imagesSIDRJHC0.jpg

Finally got something, please ignore the stupid silver comment :wink1: will do a full review later once I get my detolf for him and the rest of my figs in Dec. I noticed a lot more purple throughout the body even on the piston piece that was on the back of his ankle to my surprise! Also the piston came detached on mine but nothing was broken, I did notice a paint brush looking swipe above the visor, but that could be a indentation since the BD helmet had it too. Also had some very minor scuffs on top of the clean helmet that can only be seen during a certain light and will not even be noticed when on display, also the chest had some little scuffs but nothing I think worth returning for. He went back in the box so didn't spend much time "playing" with him. But I was really impressed with the short time we spent together. Hot Toys nailed this guy with the details. One thing I noticed compared to my old V1 was that the details and proportions made the figure look more better and not as cartoony as the old one. Right off the back I noticed that it was way more superior than my old one.

The silver really doesn't bother me, as said before it actually makes it look like metallic and with the weight almost as if it is all diecast.

Congrats guys! Tracking says mine should be here tomorrow. NY customs sucks! Took their time in releasing Robo. Not even sure why it went that route since most of my stuff bought overseas goes through LA.

And not to bring up the X vs Y company, but why the **** can EB include a PROPER gun holding DEDICATED hand and not you HT???!!! Jesus, what a pain in the ass.

Congrats to everybody who's now getting their RoboCop! Wasn't he worth the wait?

Can you believe this? Sideshow sent this guy a FREE Robo with chair! Argh, there is no justice in the world! :lol

And not to bring up the X vs Y company, but why the **** can EB include a PROPER gun holding DEDICATED hand and not you HT???!!! Jesus, what a pain in the ass.

is it really that hard, I didn't try with mine and its something I keep hearing over and over. One thing though, on the FOTY thread a lot of people nominated this figure and the Armored Cop that shall not be named.

Congrats to everybody who's now getting their RoboCop! Wasn't he worth the wait?

Can you believe this? Sideshow sent this guy a FREE Robo with chair! Argh, there is no justice in the world! :lol

Yeah well SS likes Kiss asses and Phoneys yeah I'm a hater :wink1: Did you see their Batman Armory review? The Boobs were too distracting :lol

Finally got something, please ignore the stupid silver comment :wink1: will do a full review later once I get my detolf for him and the rest of my figs in Dec. I noticed a lot more purple throughout the body even on the piston piece that was on the back of his ankle to my surprise! Also the piston came detached on mine but nothing was broken, I did notice a paint brush looking swipe above the visor, but that could be a indentation since the BD helmet had it too. Also had some very minor scuffs on top of the clean helmet that can only be seen during a certain light and will not even be noticed when on display, also the chest had some little scuffs but nothing I think worth returning for. He went back in the box so didn't spend much time "playing" with him. But I was really impressed with the short time we spent together. Hot Toys nailed this guy with the details. One thing I noticed compared to my old V1 was that the details and proportions made the figure look more better and not as cartoony as the old one. Right off the back I noticed that it was way more superior than my old one.

The silver really doesn't bother me, as said before it actually makes it look like metallic and with the weight almost as if it is all diecast.

Is this you, PC? I thought about gloves, but decided to forego them. Hope there aren't too many prints on Robo. What do you think of it so far? Much better than V1, huh?

And about the silver...yeah, man it is. Just look at that beauty one post above! But we'll live with it. :duff

Is this you, PC? I thought about gloves, but decided to forego them. Hope there aren't too many prints on Robo. What do you think of it so far? Much better than V1, huh?

And about the silver...yeah, man it is. Just look at that beauty one post above! But we'll live with it. :duff

Yup that is me, still recovering from my cold my voice was a little shot from my twitch stream the night before too :wink1: like you my Robo went back in his box but I loved the little time I spent with him, yeah also his ankles don't pivot like you asked, just back and fourth but that's ok.

Also I get nervous when I un box a figure and with Robocop being a finger print magnet, I used the gloves, to inspect him. No broken parts thankfully, just some very minor scuffs I can live with.

Congrats guys! Tracking says mine should be here tomorrow. NY customs sucks! Took their time in releasing Robo. Not even sure why it went that route since most of my stuff bought overseas goes through LA.

I can't believe it's taken so long to get to the you's in America! Iv had mine since 25th September and I'm in scotland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe it's taken so long to get to the you's in America! Iv had mine since 25th September and I'm in scotland

Oh, loonten just shipped it out about 15 days ago. But before that there was delay after constant delay with him receiving stock. I'm assuming you got yours from HK/ China first batch.

Yeah I got mine 5 days after release I think, I always buy direct from Hong Kong as sideshow and fed ex rape exports to the uk, to the point it's at least £50 more. So it's cheaper, faster and easier for me to get direct.
Do you's in America get hit with custom
Charges if you buy direct?

Yeah I got mine 5 days after release I think, I always buy direct from Hong Kong as sideshow and fed ex rape exports to the uk, to the point it's at least £50 more. So it's cheaper, faster and easier for me to get direct.
Do you's in America get hit with custom
Charges if you buy direct?

I ordered from HK/China assuming I would get it earlier than ordering from Sideshow. Not this time. Nope, no customs fees but clearing customs may take a while if using regular (not fedex, UPS etc) post (EMS included). I didn't even save any money.

Wow, that's pretty bad! I always get ems and it's always within 7 days. Only once I had to wait longer.
Who do you order from?

Back