Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I got a load of bits and bobs to customise this, boots, new pants, leather coat etc. but they are still sitting in my desk, I don't feel the need to mod this as quickly as I thought I would.

Seriously awesome figure Snake :duff

Can't wait to see this once all the mods you have planned are complete :rock

the pants look good to me actually with the past few in hand shots I've seen. I don't think it'll be much of a bother to me.

If HT has actually customised the upper body with scars...surely they could have beefed up his neck and traps while they where at it. Coat on he looks good, coat off he looks scrawny.

sorry about my ignorance on english, but when you say "traps" you mean the trapezious muscle? or is something else?

Trap muscles yes. No need to pardon your English.

If HT has actually customised the upper body with scars...surely they could have beefed up his neck and traps while they where at it. Coat on he looks good, coat off he looks scrawny.

Certainly doesn't feel scrawny in hand

Certainly doesn't feel scrawny in hand

tumblr_md5fj2Gujg1rfmb7io1_400.gif

SnakeDoc

Awesome pics, Snake. I'm over the moon with excitement for this guy.

Glad this figure is selling so much. DX inbound! :rock :lol

I love Bane, he is my favorite Nolan villain. As much as I'd love to see him a DX, I think Two-Face should get it first. I don't see Bane having enough to warrant a second head sculpt. The stock exchange and Winter jackets would be cool in a set though.

I love Bane, he is my favorite Nolan villain. As much as I'd love to see him a DX, I think Two-Face should get it first. I don't see Bane having enough to warrant a second head sculpt. The stock exchange and Winter jackets would be cool in a set though.

Agreed, he's pretty expensive on the secondary market and I missed out on him last time a DX Dent/Two-Face would be cool chair and bomb diorama on one side and a courtroom diorama on the other side?

Agreed, he's pretty expensive on the secondary market and I missed out on him last time a DX Dent/Two-Face would be cool chair and bomb diorama on one side and a courtroom diorama on the other side?

The chair and barrels would be sweet, yeah. He has a lot of potential for a really good DX. Especially the burnt head with the PERS. I think HT would be able to do the burnt jacket better justice this time around too. Even a straight Two Face DX, with that hospital bandage on half his face for one sculpt would be cool IMO.

Dunno about a DX but I'd love the idea of a Two Face 2.0. Cant see it happening though :(

Man this figure is looking really awesome. Great pics Snake.

Back