Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Yea, I just cant see a DX bane IMO. I really think this is what we are gonna see for Bane.

Who honestly gives a ____ about a DX Bane? Why haven't we got a _______ Ra's figure yet??!!??!

Who honestly gives a ____ about a DX Bane? Why haven't we got a _______ Ra's figure yet??!!??!

My thought exactly! why no Ra's!

but you know there an interest list going to make a custom Ra's with possible Kato making the suit and GREG making the headsculpt.

My thought exactly! why no Ra's!

but you know there an interest list going to make a custom Ra's with possible Kato making the suit and GREG making the headsculpt.

No I didn't! Is there a link? I can't seem to find it!!

Too big...

images

you can try to buy this bane mask and coat
bane-jacket-coat.jpg

Not sure I agree. Neither were primary villains.

I didn't mean just in the Nolanverse, but with comics Scarecrow was brought in decades before Bane. And to me it's their comic counterparts that depend on their iconicness

Bane, Doomsday, Parallax... these were the villains I was first introduced to. I've seen Bane appear in Batman comics and comics in general much more than I have scarecrow. The most recent Scarecrow appearances being Hush and the currently Dark Knight stuff.

For me Bane > Scarecrow.

Bane, Doomsday, Parallax... these were the villains I was first introduced to. I've seen Bane appear in Batman comics and comics in general much more than I have scarecrow. The most recent Scarecrow appearances being Hush and the currently Dark Knight stuff.

For me Bane > Scarecrow.

Back in the '90s, post-Knightfall I believe, Kelley Jones and Doug Moench did a Scarecrow story in Batman issues #523-#524 that was unbelievable. Their entire run on Batman was like an old EC horror series. You should look up those two issues.

Any one going to be making a hybrid bane like I did for Halloween??

61476_10151515212314768_2096532221_n.jpg

Just pre-ordered Bane!!

Oh yesh!!!

Bri

CRAP! Ht Xmas teaser shows no box for Bane or Selina..so how long till release? I forgot- last coming soon teaser with boxes they used had no DX 12 box in it but it was released before alll the ones they had pictured!

Back