Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

One reason why I love Hot Toys over Sideshow produced figures -- if it was Sideshow, the broken Bat mask would be a website, early-orders-only Exclusive.

On a Skateboard next Custo :lol

vzzlE.jpg

I think part of the Meh-ness is attributed to the fully packed previous figures.

The last four figures from this line have been DX' with plenty of bits and bobs and before that was the TF ex that had a bunch of stuff too.

This is just so lacking in that area compared to those

:lol :hi5:

What a dull figure.

:lol at those that says he looks too skinny. Looks like they are using the Arnold body and Hardy is no where close to the size of Arnold.

Re: The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Wow. He comes with no accessories.

He comes with his pair of brute force arms. That's the only weapons he needs. Love the broken cowl. I'm buying 2.

one thing for sure, this will be around for a long time even after it comes in stock, so no hurry to pick him up plus im outta hot toys after completing Iron man , terminator and dark knight,will collect only these lines if they come up with anything good..

Its Retail price in Toy Hunters is round about $145/146... for HT VIP's even less...

No way I'm passing on this either, where else are you going to get a 1/6 Nolan Bane to go with your Bat shelf? DX Bane, sure, get that too when its out. I agree though, that this figure is really bare on the accessories...

If this is $160 on SS, I'll be a happy camper.

I'm torn on this. I am absolutely not impressed by the offering, but then again, there's not too much else I can think of that's missing. But seeing it all laid out in the shot that shows everything is grotesquely underwhelming.

Come Friday, the post-movie excitement might make this more tempting, but I think either way this will be a pass. Unless the price is dirt cheap, something I don't see happening (I have to assume $180), I can either be okay with never having him, or waiting until V2.

I am very happy with that sculpt, though. In some shots it looks like a real person's head. The mask is something of a cheat sheet, since with no hair, all they needed to get right was the eyes... and they pulled that off.

I love it! I'm a little disappointed though that its released Q1 2013... I thought it was gonna be released shortly after the movie.

We've waited 7 months for this? No accessories, coat is the wrong finish and arms that prevent him from taking his signature pose?

Not impressed.

I was never that looking forward to Bane but this is below my expectation. Not worth getting

Back