Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

X17jl.jpg

Hmm. This is really price dependent. If its $160 I'll probably pick it up after being blown away by the movie. If its over $200 I'll put the money into a batpod or tumbler. If its cheap like TwoFace then I'll get it as the collection is lacking. But then I'm still missing Scarecrow.

This makes me nervous for Catwoman.

I doubt it will be less than $200. I think the standard price for hot toys nowadays is $200 and up. My guess is $210 for this figure.

Unless I absolutely love him in the movie this is an easy pass for me. Looks good, but doesn't scream buy me IMO.

Is it wrong that I still like Rescue Cap over this? haha

Most figures released in the Batman line, either the 89 version or the Nolan trilogy, have prices that run around $260.00 USD and upwards from that point. My guess is this one will run between $260.00 and $270.00. It can really add up for those completest collectors, like myself. LOL!

Very underwhelmed. Not liking the look in his eyes and something about the figure screams "Mediocrity".

Wow. What's with all the hate? Damn you guys are fussy:cuckoo:

**note: GTFO does not indicate that I won't purchase this

What will get even more expensive is if they release a camo tumbler, too. Which I'm sure they will at some point as it would not require any modifications, only a repaint.

Most figures released in the Batman line, either the 89 version or the Nolan trilogy, have prices that run around $260.00 USD and upwards from that point. My guess is this one will run between $260.00 and $270.00. It can really add up for those completest collectors, like myself. LOL!

No way, this isn't a DX man.

Wow. What's with all the hate? Damn you guys are fussy:cuckoo:

:lecture figure looks great!

40RHD.jpg

Love the likeness. Like the coat look. Wish there were more accessories, but I'm not sure we actually will get another Bane out of Hot Toys. No matter how popular the movie is, he still doesn't have the mass appeal of a character like the Joker. We still don't even have a Hot Toys Ra's...

I'll be picking this up. My guess is he'll be 190 at BBTS.

I personally think Bane is a solid figure especially with the coat on. The arm joints are a little distracting but I'm not bothered by it. That being said it will totally depend on what's coming out at the same time as this that will determine if I'll pick him up or not.

let's hope this dude is not very pricey.. i might get it if its less than 200 bucks.. by far this is not very one of the best hot toys works..
i believe hot toys will do more figures of bane in future times.
so guys, be smart .. :dance

Back