Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Glad I got the second Bane. This other jacket is awesome.

IMG_20130329_155925_147_zpsff8a898c.jpg

IMG_20130329_160513_047_zps29487f30.jpg

IMG_20130329_160529_788_zps1add0349.jpg

Looks like the waitlist for Bane, glad I ordered on flex.

Looking this badass, he gets his own shelf. Should get some love for figure of the year. Loving Bane. Hating the vest. :rotfl

4_zps828e98e9.jpg

Well I agree it is a great figure
I can't see how it could possibly be figure of the year as to make it this good you've put on custom pants and boots

But it does look good!:)

Thanks man!

I would respectfully disagree on FOTY consideration, because outside of the Joker and Iron Monger we rarely get villains made at all, and made this well. This particular offering has so many looks that can be posed and displayed to capture many iconic scenes from the movie (outside the boss pose). :lol

I have yet to see one complaint on this figure for the sculpt. Could the pants and boots been better? Sure. But they shouldn't ding this figure that bad considering its about $20-25 bucks for the clothes and dye to get the look I just made for mine. Chalk that need up to us screen acurate crazies.:lol We got a DX'ish stand with a new body just for Bane with the back scars and torso. I think that's very good for a moderately priced figure that people could have preordered for well under $175 at most places.

Other figures like the DX12, (yeah I know it's batman :)) requires a lot of work in my opinion (Derpy Eyes, new mouthpieces,eye liner,gloves,bodysuit removal, custom cape) to look this good on the shelf and that figure costs $70 more. Joker DX11 folks will argue all day about the likeness and the outer coat. Can't please everyone obviously.

I may be off base, but I think it stands up to any figure out so far this year.:peace

Last edited:

The straps on mine were glued on super crooked. Gonna have to go to the fabric store to get some of that fabric glue to correct it.

Thanks man!

I would respectfully disagree on FOTY consideration, because outside of the Joker and Iron Monger we rarely get villains made at all, and made this well. This particular offering has so many looks that can be posed and displayed to capture many iconic scenes from the movie (outside the boss pose). :lol

I have yet to see one complaint on this figure for the sculpt. Could the pants and boots been better? Sure. But they shouldn't ding this figure that bad considering its about $20-25 bucks for the clothes and dye to get the look I just made for mine. Chalk that need up to us screen acurate crazies.:lol We got a DX'ish stand with a new body just for Bane with the back scars and torso. I think that's very good for a moderately priced figure that people could have preordered for well under $175 at most places.

Other figures like the DX12, (yeah I know it's batman :)) requires a lot of work in my opinion (Derpy Eyes, new mouthpieces,eye liner,gloves,bodysuit removal, custom cape) to look this good on the shelf and that figure costs $70 more. Joker DX11 folks will argue all day about the likeness and the outer coat. Can't please everyone obviously.

I may be off base, but I think it stands up to any figure out so far this year.:peace[/QUOTE]

I get mine on Monday, and have the trailmaster and some new pants just waiting for him, its been a loooooooooong wait!

Looks like the waitlist for Bane, glad I ordered on flex.

Its selling out as predicted, don't sleep on this one guys:wave

Thanks man!

I may be off base, but I think it stands up to any figure out so far this year.:peace

:goodpost: I can agree with pretty much all of this and in my book this is the figure of the year, I don't need alot of accessoires or gimics like pers to wow me, I actually prefer the mms line over dx just for the soild sculpted heads which look better than pers anyday.

This is one soild figure and the most photorealistic figure has put out to date, bane rocks:rock

Mine will be here on Monday since UPS does not deliver on Saturday (as standard, but will for a premium).

BBTS still has 86 on hand

Mine will be here on Monday since UPS does not deliver on Saturday (as standard, but will for a premium).

BBTS still has 86 on hand

How do you see there onhand counts, I would love to know as I tried figuring that out myself many times with no luck:panic:

How do you see there onhand counts, I would love to know as I tried figuring that out myself many times with no luck:panic:

It's easy:

1. Add any item to your cart such as Bane
2. Change your quantity from 1 to a ridiculous number (I always use 1111)
3. Hit the "Update Cart" button

The new quantity reflects the current inventory on-hand (or close to it)

It's easy:

1. Add any item to your cart such as Bane
2. Change your quantity from 1 to a ridiculous number (I always use 1111)
3. Hit the "Update Cart" button

The new quantity reflects the current inventory on-hand (or close to it)

Thanks very much:1-1: down to 81 now:panic::lol

Wow that was quick! SS hit the waitlist and people came running to BBTS....

the price with rise soon on Bane (no pun intended)

Glad I ordered this after some deliberation.

DSC01320_zps3868c20c.jpg

919dc2b1-bf5c-473e-99e4-696b4b7141c6_zpsab0c5aa6.jpg

Its selling out as predicted, don't sleep on this one guys:wave

:goodpost: I can agree with pretty much all of this and in my book this is the figure of the year, I don't need alot of accessoires or gimics like pers to wow me, I actually prefer the mms line over dx just for the soild sculpted heads which look better than pers anyday.

This is one soild figure and the most photorealistic figure has put out to date, bane rocks:rock

Skull knows da truth!

We need Ecko in here to keep the Bane man crush going haha! :hi5:

Drink the Kool-aid, get him before he sells out if you're on the fence. Will not be disappointed.:yess:

Back