Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I used to trust them until recently. Within the last year, everytime I ordered from them I noticed on my CC statement that the next purchase was a Walmart.com purchase for no less than $200 that I never made. Once I realized it was happening everytime I ordered from them, I said no more. So I just used prepaid giftcards if I want to buy from them now. But I guess if you're using PayPal you should be ok

Oh, wow. Yeah, I used PayPal thankfully. :)

Waiting for Trialmaster jacket... Although the arm modification is quite easy process, I'll stay with stock arms. The cost (80 -100 USD) for a dx10 body or TT 20
is the main negative reason.
DSC_0138_zps2af26149.jpg

Nice, pretty much what I'm aiming for but Batman in the middle, Joker on the right shoulder and Bane on the left.

To be honest I just changed this display, the stands take up to much space, and when catwoman eventually arrives, there won't be room, therefore I ordered a few of the standard 1/6 stands so that I can push everyone a bit more forward, at least until I get a new showcase.

Well he arrived today. Love love love this figure. I haven't quite built up the courage to tackle the straps behind his vest, but I am anxious to see what he looks like in person with the sweater on.

013.JPG

014.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

Oh cool, the Trialmaster jacket I ordered from Monkey Depot this morning is now listed as "Out of Stock" and I haven't gotten any response as to whether they actually had it when I paid for it. Sweet.

Those recent pics are all damn good! such a fantastic realistic looking figure!

Oh, wow. Yeah, I used PayPal thankfully. :)
good choice man!
Oh cool, the Trialmaster jacket I ordered from Monkey Depot this morning is now listed as "Out of Stock" and I haven't gotten any response as to whether they actually had it when I paid for it. Sweet.

Yea this is the moment where you just have to hope you get a shipping confirmation tomorrow. Unfortunately, they're not as fast as ToyAnxienty (I don't think anyone is now that I think about it :lol) when it comes to shipping and letting you know if an item you bought was infact instock.

All these awesome photos are killing me on the inside. I got this bad boy waiting in my Pile of Loot on BBTS. I have Black Widow and Joker DX11 on pre-order and waiting for them to get those in stock. Part of me just want to pull the trigger and have Bane shipped. But I have waited this long already, what is another 3-4 weeks.

Finally got stuff sorted with Sideshow. My favorite HT figure in my collection.

20130316_190618_zps623ccab2.jpg

Sent from the Monolith.

Cheapest place to get this right now? Thinking about getting this and the Joker 2.0 as my first Batman/DC Hot Toys figures.

Back