Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Not The best pics but , i made a Buttmunch Pic for Bane to hold and i made Gordons peech , word for word , also has his intro speech , TDK end speech and Bruce Waynes Eulogy ,and added some filler pages too just for fun

Heres what i made , you will have to scale it yourself , i just eyeballed it to Banes hand

gordonspeechforprinting.jpg

banespeechpose001.jpg

banespeechpose002.jpg

banespeechpose003.jpg

banespeechpose004.jpg

banespeechpose006.jpg

banespeechpose005.jpg

banespeechpose007.jpg

banespeechpose008.jpg

banespeechpose009.jpg

Has anyone tried cutting the button thread and opening the jacket pockets? I'm a pansy and I'm afraid to. I already had to re-glue a gauntlet strap from trying to put it in the jacket. =\

Yes you do brother :hi5:

:lol I just feel bad for anyone that can't watch TDKR and not think of me during that scene.

And thanks for the speech. I'll definitely be printing that out along with myself for my coated Bane.

I'm surprised how much love both the figure and character are getting now. There was so much hate for the figure and character and now we're getting Joker level customization with him now. Wouldn't surprise me now if we get a DX Bane with PERS and stock exchange vest, jacket, and helmet. Give him TTM20 arms. Thrown in the black plane shirt and bag. Leave out the brown coat as a V1 exclusive. Throw in a detonator, ref mic, and if they really want to go all-out: the bomb. I think the number of customs here has proven Bane is worthy of DX status now.

Oh, and maybe throw in the speech and me while they are at it :lol

:lol I just feel bad for anyone that can't watch TDKR and not think of me during that scene.

And thanks for the speech. I'll definitely be printing that out along with myself for my coated Bane.

I'm surprised how much love both the figure and character are getting now. There was so much hate for the figure and character and now we're getting Joker level customization with him now. Wouldn't surprise me now if we get a DX Bane with PERS and stock exchange vest, jacket, and helmet. Give him TTM20 arms. Thrown in the black plane shirt and bag. Leave out the brown coat as a V1 exclusive. Throw in a detonator, ref mic, and if they really want to go all-out: the bomb. I think the number of customs here has proven Bane is worthy of DX status now.

Oh, and maybe throw in the speech and me while they are at it :lol

No problem man , take the pic & speech , it yours , do as you please

After everyone buys all these other items to make their Banes like a DX
DX Bane will be next
They probably will eventually knowing HT :slap

DX Bane FTW!!!!

Yeah i know , people ripped this figure wen it was in prototype stage , now are in love :cuckoo:

:yess: a Buttmunch scene in TDKR :panic:

Not The best pics but , i made a Buttmunch Pic for Bane to hold and i made Gordons peech , word for word , also has his intro speech , TDK end speech and Bruce Waynes Eulogy ,and added some filler pages too just for fun

Heres what i made , you will have to scale it yourself , i just eyeballed it to Banes hand

Yo Mike you seen my video??? I have my Bane posed ripping a Harvey Dent photo in half... LOL... Didnt make up the speech onto paper though cool ideal... Laters...

Yo Mike you seen my video??? I have my Bane posed ripping a Harvey Dent photo in half... LOL... Didnt make up the speech onto paper though cool ideal... Laters...

I will check it out brother :hi5:

Anyone tried cutting the jacket pocket button threads?

I was going to tuck the speech papers into his pocket. I'm pretty sure that's where he pulls the speech/henchmens lunch orders from. :D

Question how dose Bane eat if he has to wear that mask 24/7 to not be in extreme pain??? Anyone know??? Would it be worth it to take it off to eat if your in extreme pain ???

I was going to tuck the speech papers into his pocket. I'm pretty sure that's where he pulls the speech/henchmens lunch orders from. :D

I know , i was just bustin ya ballzzzz :lol

Question how dose Bane eat if he has to wear that mask 24/7 to not be in extreme pain??? Anyone know??? Would it be worth it to take it off to eat if your in extreme pain ???

BRB

Wouldn't surprise me if he was on a liquid diet. Lots and lots of protein shakes :dunno

I suppose SW fans have asked the same question about Vader all of these years, but knowing SW there is probably something in the EU that explains it already :lol

Back