Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

That guy is such a horrible misrepresentation of our community. I cringe everytime I see him twisting around a HT figure like its $5 hasbro toy. :monkey4

Do AE and BBTS give him his collection for free? There was one vid he did where he dropped AE's name about a hundred times. Oh and his apt looks like a hoarders episode. :cuckoo:

I think he looks awesome with the sweater on. So many great ways to display him.

image_zpsfe30015a.jpg

anyone got a pic of bane with the jacket on using the dx12 base?

That guy is such a horrible misrepresentation of our community. I cringe everytime I see him twisting around a HT figure like its $5 hasbro toy. :monkey4

:lecture too right, his apartment is a lesson to all of us that its good to cull things from a collection so it doesn't explode out of one room and take over.

Don't like the stock sweater. Sleeves are too baggy around the forearm. Should have been slightly more tapered to the wrist IMO

I'm probably just bitter that i have to wait until May for Bane though

Looks good dude, need to roll that sleeve up so its above the gauntlet thought :wave

tom-hardy-christian-bale-the-dark-knight-rises1.jpg

Do AE and BBTS give him his collection for free? There was one vid he did where he dropped AE's name about a hundred times. Oh and his apt looks like a hoarders episode. :cuckoo:

He's one of those lazy pricks that doesnt have a real job and relies solely on his income from YouTube from his terrible videos. I know AE and BBTS sponsor him, but Im not sure he gets them for free.

:lecture too right, his apartment is a lesson to all of us that its good to cull things from a collection so it doesn't explode out of one room and take over.

The guys has a nice appartment and it looks like a damn daycare center. I cant imagine how anybody his age would not make fun of him. :lol

I wish flash was working on my computer.... I must find this guy you're all referring to. Treating HT figures like Hasbro toys? I treat my HT figures like I do a baby. I'm sure they can take a bigger beating than I give them, but the fact that QC issues are present on every figure (either out of box or after a couple years of display), I am extra careful with them.

He's a 30 year old man who still looks and acts like he's 14 that does Youtube reviews of toys.

I bought some extra gauntlets. I'm thinking of having a pair made to easily fit in the coat, perhaps by trimming off some of the non visible area. Don't know yet.

That Sean Long guy *is* pretty weird. He got to *review* MissHannahminx though. Lucky bastard. Awesome stuff, people.

I dig the Cochise avatar BMD.

I feel the same way. It's the same feeling you get when you see someone get kicked in the nuts. Every time I see him manhandle a figure I feel like yelling at the screen "Slow the F down dude! That thing cost 2 bills!"

You have some of the best sigs BTW :hi5:. However I do miss the chic you had like 2-3-4 months ago :lol

That Sean Long guy *is* pretty weird. He got to *review* MissHannahminx though. Lucky bastard. Awesome stuff, people.

:rotfl for that comment alone this boards rules should change to put Sean Long and reviewing someone of the female gender comments against the house rules.

:rotfl for that comment alone this boards rules should change to put Sean Long and reviewing someone of the female gender comments against the house rules.

Did you see the video? It was so weird! :p

I feel the same way. It's the same feeling you get when you see someone get kicked in the nuts. Every time I see him manhandle a figure I feel like yelling at the screen "Slow the F down dude! That thing cost 2 bills!"

You have some of the best sigs BTW :hi5:. However I do miss the chic you had like 2-3-4 months ago :lol

:lol Thanks man. Im more in love with El Wood than Radeo. lol

Back