Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Mr. EcKo, I'm SO glad you made a jab at Sean Long. I hate that guy's voice and fingernails.

Got this guy monday but have been working so much I haven't been able to take as many pics as I want.

8555439825_00c1c6b910_b.jpg

8555435329_f484dd0ff5_b.jpg

Awesome Photos :clap

Ordered

I can't believe I ordered a second figure when I have'nt received my first yet, but I can tell a winner when I see one and this figure has epic win written all over it.

https://youtu.be/9QS0q3mGPGg

I think banes got tiger blood too

Congrats again
:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl WINNING!!!

CharlieSheen_winning.gif

Mr. EcKo, I'm SO glad you made a jab at Sean Long. I hate that guy's voice and fingernails.

Thanks for watching
I hate that mudafacker :lol Glad someone hates him too , i heard he touches little boys too . LOL his fingernails

:rotfl Thats so smart, frees up your hands for smoking crack:yess:

Epic Winning!!!

That's what i was thinking :lol

Currently watching your review Mike!

COME ON FOCUS! :rotfl

:lol someone should take all my vids and cut out everytime i say FOCUS , and makea compilation , pretty much evey video :lol

:lol someone should take all my vids and cut out everytime i say FOCUS , and makea compilation , pretty much evey video :lol

The Ecko freestyle rap just like the Bane rap [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLFAXvFYhsE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLFAXvFYhsE[/ame]

"When I say COME ON.....you say Focus.............COME ON!......COME ON!"

Awesome review and yea nice dig at Sean Long! Custom Bane looking good fella!

The Ecko freestyle rap just like the Bane rap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLFAXvFYhsE

"When I say COME ON.....you say Focus.............COME ON!......COME ON!"

Awesome review and yea nice dig at Sean Long! Custom Bane looking good fella!
Sean Long is awesome. Hell I practically credit his awesome reviews for getting me into this hobby. :rotfl

Screw it I'm going to flex pay this. :yess:

Nice pictures. Just got an email from my LCS that mine is arriving in two days. I'm very excited.

still can't convince myself to buy bane, all the pics everyone posted here looks great, but i don't know

I'm sorry I just don't see how anyone could have a problem buying Bane. I thought he was so badass in the movie, and the figure looks great. But that's just my opinion.

OK, now this (at least to me) is pretty impressive.

BANE dispatched from SSC in California on the 11th...and is now out for delivery to me today, the 13th, from my local FEDEX's Coventry U.K. branch.

He is on the wagon and on the way to me. Sadly, Black Widow (dispatched at the same time, on the same day and taking the same aeroplane) seems to still be at their depot and so I wont get her until tomorrow, but still even then three days is amazing!

Edit: Bi-deep, beep, beep, beep....Here is, The Very Latest news...... Bi-deep, beep, beep, beep....NEWS UPDATE!!!

BANE has just been dropped off by FEDEX!!!!

BLACK WIDOW too.:yess:

Last edited:

OK, now this (at least to me) is pretty impressive.

BANE dispatched from SSC in California on the 11th...and is now out for delivery to me today, the 13th, from my local FEDEX's Coventry U.K. branch.

He is on the wagon and on the way to me. Sadly, Black Widow (dispatched at the same time, on the same day and taking the same aeroplane) seems to still be at their depot and so I wont get her until tomorrow, but still even then three days is amazing!

Edit: Bi-deep, beep, beep, beep....Here is, The Very Latest news...... Bi-deep, beep, beep, beep....NEWS UPDATE!!!

BANE has just been dropped off by FEDEX!!!!

BLACK WIDOW too.:yess:

That is very impressive! No custom charges either? :horror

I need to wait a further week for mine!! The wait is killing me. I want my BANE NOW!!!! lol:banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Got mine last night. Really wish they gave him double jointed elbows. Other than that I'm very pleased with the figure.

That guy is such a horrible misrepresentation of our community. I cringe everytime I see him twisting around a HT figure like its $5 hasbro toy. :monkey4

Back