Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Just got my tracking info. Bane shall be mine tomorrow. I only ordered 4 days ago too.

It's an example like this that makes me want to slap SS in the face. 4 days ago.....

Congrats BTW. :hi5:

BANE!
IMG_1189_zps34fd6bdd.jpg

IMG_1185_zpsdd36ab18.jpg

IMG_1188_zpsb1dd455a.jpg

Sometimes I wonder what the point is of having a joker if you dont have that sculpt

Just received the tracking info....next Wednesday for me!!!! Ordered on 2/8....suprised most of us will get it on the first batch.

The coat looks a bit weathered , that's a good thing . Any clearer pics?

I wonder if Hot Toys weathered it after everyone complained about it being too clean

Yeah, that's what it looks like. It's suck to live in Japan but then again it's awesome. I get amiami stuff cheap and within 2 days but SS stuff takes forever to ship. Granted, it gets here in like 6-7 days but the wait to ship it sucks....

Hot Toys has a shop in Japan. Why would you order Hot Toys from SS?

The coat looks a bit weathered , that's a good thing . Any clearer pics?

I wonder if Hot Toys weathered it after everyone complained about it being too clean

If you're asking me, the iphone is the only camera I own. I would say the coat doesn't look "fresh." But my standard is not as high as some people on this forum. It does look worn though, but I think it has a lot to do with the way the coat fits. It looks very natural, I love it.

Hot Toys has a shop in Japan. Why would you order Hot Toys from SS?

Because I can get them cheaper from SS. Toy Sapiens is expensive since its a flagship store. Awesome place though. I would live there. :)

EDIT: Took these when I when there a few months ago. Amazingness.
IMG_0580_zps38ec856c.jpg

IMG_0540_zps201179a1.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks! That's why I never pre order anymore.

Yeah. Screw pre-ordering. I already said it but Bane is probably my last SS figure. Now that I found out about amiami and other places, SS is last on my list to get figures.

If you're asking me, the iphone is the only camera I own. I would say the coat doesn't look "fresh." But my standard is not as high as some people on this forum. It does look worn though, but I think it has a lot to do with the way the coat fits. It looks very natural, I love it.

I'm not as OCD as most of the freaks here :lol

Thanks for the responce , yeah i knew it looked a little dfferent . FKN Awesome :yess::panic:

Because I can get them cheaper from SS. Toy Sapiens is expensive since its a flagship store. Awesome place though. I would live there. :)

EDIT: Took these when I when there a few months ago. Amazingness.
IMG_0580_zps38ec856c.jpg

IMG_0540_zps201179a1.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:drool:drool:drool

That's exactly what I was doing the whole time in there. I dragged my wife with me and she was dreading having to go in, once she did, she loved all the stuff too.

They sell all sorts of toys, figures and statues. They have a life-size statue of C-3PO and R2D2 in the corner and a T-800 I believe. It was heaven. I have lots more pics, they are just at home on my computer.

That's exactly what I was doing the whole time in there. I dragged my wife with me and she was dreading having to go in, once she did, she loved all the stuff too.

They sell all sorts of toys, figures and statues. They have a life-size statue of C-3PO and R2D2 in the corner and a T-800 I believe. It was heaven. I have lots more pics, they are just at home on my computer.

Thats so awesome, I would love to go there but I would need to go alone cause I would want to stay there for hours, my wife would be like me when shes clothes shopping:impatient::lol

Thats so awesome, I would love to go there but I would need to go alone cause I would want to stay there for hours, my wife would be like me when shes clothes shopping:impatient::lol
I thought that was going to be the case but I got lucky. And we were there for like 2 hours :lol.

I always see pics from the same angles of that place. The HT section and the outside. If you have a lot of pics you should make a thread! I'm dying to see more of that joint

I always see pics from the same angles of that place. The HT section and the outside. If you have a lot of pics you should make a thread! I'm dying to see more of that joint

Haha. That's because that's the way everyone walks up the street to enter the store and then when you enter, you are blown away.

I will make a thread tonight. I have tons of photos.

What section do I put it in though? :lol

Back