Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

"Let the games begin!"

20130205_191715.jpg

20130205_190937.jpg

20130205_191342.jpg

20130205_191311.jpg

Congrats on your new haul, buddy!

Man, this will be OT though I can't help but notice -- NECA's 1/4 Predators, although significantly cheaper, can never be left behind as far as shelf presence is concerned.:clap

I just noticed that the cover photo that HT uses on bane is a different outfit than the one that came with this set. Its almost like a tease :lol

I can already imagine the outcry had the same issue were to be found on Joker or batman - BR joker box with regular purple coat joker, or OC batman with a TDK outfit Batman :lol

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! :lol

Anyone know where I can find this figure within the EU for a decent price? Although I'm not the biggest fan of Bane, I think this figure looks amazing and I want it in my collection.. They really did a great job on it!

Dracula, if box isnt an issue for you, buy loose parts on ebay.

I put mine up for the first sewer fight version for around $200. Thats a head $60ish, body $55, pants $35, vest $35, boots $15, belt $5 and arm brace $10. Those are all free shipping auctions, and will come in parts from multiple sellers, so its not too obvious and will most likely be tax free. I have spare feet pegs and hands, so i didnt buy on any of those, since i have PO a set from the local dealer but it takes ages to arrive.

If stand is a must for you, thats an additional $15 to 20. Still better than paying $300 and the possible custom tax if you buy a New in box and ship em.

iPhone pic from me:

image_zpsc99d645f.jpg

I love love love this guy.

:lol:lol:lol

But if that was a serious question, no. Unless you swap it with double jointed elbow body, like the TTM 20. But then, you'd have an inaccurate body proportion.

Hahaha!! Yes, was wondering those who have it in hand could give more insights on some poses, cozz that "boss" pose would be the one i intend to put him in. Thanks Thanks for clearing my doubts!!! :)

What if i push his upper arms all the way back?

I think he can do the boss pose but not with the jacket on.

I will try the BOSS pose with his jacket on when I collect my figure tonight....seems to be possible but I may be wrong

I think he can do the boss pose but not with the jacket on.

He can't do a true "boss" pose at all because of his elbow joints. They aren't double elbows so they only bend to about 90 degrees or so. You could kinda do a half assed boss pose with his hands on his abs or something but the true boss pose isn't doable as far as I can tell with mine anyway.

With the amount of "da boss" pose posts that we constantly repeat, i think its safe to say that HT has taken note and that the v2 Bane that HT inevitably are doing, will have this feature. :lol

I personally dont need da boss pose for now. I will have 2 Bane: 1 will be with the fur coat holding a picture of buttmunch. And the other will be the sewer battle ver, lifting batman up, ready to break his back and occasionally swapping poses with the broken bat cowl.

When ht releases the v2, only then will i do da boss pose.

I didn't wanna get him in the first place but thanks to Agen's amazing photos, I just POed him & was really lucky being the last one to order

I know this isn't supposed to be for scarecrow thread, but i am hoping they do a version 2 of him with suitcase, lighter, headsculpt or best comes with the lightup breathing fire horse.

Just use those open palm set of hands that comes with bane and put batman up there. He's pretty light, compared to other HT figures.

BC02F71C-6198-4C8F-A3E7-6571566214B2-15513-0000123C0A7B5EED.jpg

It arrived! But then I had to leave 2 minutes after so I won't be able to fully open it til later tonight :(

Back