Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the pics I have seen and the reviews this figure might be the best of the avengers. I just started collecting these like 2 weeks ago. I got a hulk, widow, fury and thor. I would love to ad a hawkeye. But ebay prices are just to high. I hope to own him one day. If anyone has one for sale please drop me a line.

From the pics I have seen and the reviews this figure might be the best of the avengers. I just started collecting these like 2 weeks ago. I got a hulk, widow, fury and thor. I would love to ad a hawkeye. But ebay prices are just to high. I hope to own him one day. If anyone has one for sale please drop me a line.

At the moment, you will be cheaper either waiting for Avengers 2 Hawkeye, or building yourself a custom with the look he has at the beginning of the movie. Basically a dark set of fatigues and a dark jacket with a shield logo.

4 figures in just 2 weeks? Sounds like you're off to a great start! Who's next on your list? Cap? IM? Loki? :clap

So glad I pre-ordered this guy as soon as it was available. I never imagined the prices would sky rocket for him like they have.

At the moment, you will be cheaper either waiting for Avengers 2 Hawkeye, or building yourself a custom with the look he has at the beginning of the movie. Basically a dark set of fatigues and a dark jacket with a shield logo.

Only just started collecting this line :slap so this is what I'll be doing should they make one! The eBay prices on this are just crazy :cuckoo:, and although it does look like a great figure, just cannot afford pay those sort of prices!!

Only just started collecting this line :slap so this is what I'll be doing should they make one! The eBay prices on this are just crazy :cuckoo:, and although it does look like a great figure, just cannot afford pay those sort of prices!!

How much you willing to spend? I've got a Hawkeye for sale

From what I've heard after Avengers Renner wasn't signed or attached to anything else. There might NOT be an Avengers 2 Hawkeye. I wouldn't be surprised if HT decided to do a V2 Hawkeye because of his rise in value. Make the possessed Hawkeye and most people would probably be OK with that.

From what I've heard after Avengers Renner wasn't signed or attached to anything else. There might NOT be an Avengers 2 Hawkeye. I wouldn't be surprised if HT decided to do a V2 Hawkeye because of his rise in value. Make the possessed Hawkeye and most people would probably be OK with that.

But, but, wikipedia says Renner is going to be in Avengers 2:monkey3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avengers_2

There is a bootleg head available that's a straight up painted recast of the HT one.
I used that for my civilian Hawkeye to build my civilian Avengers lineup.
There are also LOADS of suitable military fatigues to recreate other Hawkeye looks that he had in the film.

IMG_5659.jpg

Love your bruce banner. I might do a custom bruce since I don't like the hot toys version.
There is a bootleg head available that's a straight up painted recast of the HT one.
I used that for my civilian Hawkeye to build my civilian Avengers lineup.
There are also LOADS of suitable military fatigues to recreate other Hawkeye looks that he had in the film.

IMG_5659.jpg

They are all returning, black widow and hawkeye get even more screentime. Avengers 2 version is imminent. Just wait it out peeps.

Back