Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few basic pics of Clint from today. :)

hawk2.jpg

hawk3.jpg

hawk5.jpg

I finally opened this guy yesterday. Is it just me, or do those belt hooks suck horribly? Also, I wasn't that impressed with the guy, though I was impressed with all the arrows.

If it sucks that bad, I'll give you $160 for it.
:rotfl
For the belt hooks? Deal! :yess: :D

Figure is a'aight, but I guess there is only so much you can do with the guy. This was one I was hoping would be better in-hand than in pics, but I don't feel it is. Probably not worth what I paid, but he's one of my favorite comic characters, and will help to round out an Avengers display with Cap, Iron Man, Thor, and War Machine.

For all the money Hot Toys make, could they not get someone English to write some instructions? These guy is a pain in the arse ;p

I know its all going to be worth it in the end though

Well I went for strap in the end, I prefer the look and less stress! Didn't have much problem with the arrows and quiver. I am finding it tough to find a good pose but for now:

6AE5F4F4-D6DB-498D-A090-6656B99B8030-18600-00001530672B89C5.jpg

684249CF-43EB-4BC5-BA90-E5BBF39016DF-18600-000015305C2EDFE7.jpg

0569C141-7EC3-4673-90A1-71217823ABFB-18600-0000153055BC8325.jpg

Is anyone elses under suit a bit scrunched up? I managed to straight it a little but but not much!

I'm so unlucky.. I've had Hawkeye on pre-order for months and just recently my local dealer told me he wouldn't get any in stock because of some lame reason like "my wholesaler won't be getting any in stock because HT/SS cut quantities in stock bla bla".....

It was a pretty good price too and now I'm looking to find it elsewhere but the prices are just too ridiculously high.. 300$+ shipped.. Insane. :gah::gah:

Sorry to hear that. That stinks. If I see another decent deal for one, I'll let you know. They pop up for about $250 every now and then. :(

I know that he has been out for a while but decided to do a review on him since I just got him two weeks ago. Second review I've ever done, so still finding my flow, hope you guys like it.

[ame]https://youtu.be/sKkbVaP8-mA[/ame]

Good review.
I love his *air guitar* pose when you were talking about the armguards being moulded together.
Did you try warming the quiver mount up in boiling water before trying to attach it to his back?

Thanks, I didn't think about warming up the quiver mount. That thing is just so frustrating. Especially after spending time loading up the quiver, making sure the arrows were all in right.

Thanks, I didn't think about warming up the quiver mount. That thing is just so frustrating. Especially after spending time loading up the quiver, making sure the arrows were all in right.

I don't have the figure, but heating up plastics always makes them a bit more malleable.
If i had this figure, i'd consider stripping the costume off, putting a black long sleeved tee under the vest and putting it all back together on a TTM18 or TTM17 body, so you could get more accurate posing with the bow.
It wouldn't be too out of character as he had sleeves at the beginning of the movie when Loki first turned up.

Back