Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy came in stock from BBTS today. Not sure if I will keep it. One of my favorite Marvel comic characters, done a great injustice on the screen. BUT, would be a nice complement to the other Avengers on display. Decisions, decisions. . .

I also say keep him. If not, you may regret it later.

photocopy2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

It's funny that two disparate things from two entirely different comic companies/film franchises can look so totally at home together! :)

This guy came in stock from BBTS today. Not sure if I will keep it. One of my favorite Marvel comic characters, done a great injustice on the screen. BUT, would be a nice complement to the other Avengers on display. Decisions, decisions. . .

As has been pointed out earlier in the thread Karamazov, your initial instinct was to PO this. That's your subconscious trying to tell you something right there matey! I think that, out of the people that buy this and then sell it on, most of them will end up regretting it. This and the Nick Fury, they are just that kind of figure...more important a pair than given the credit for initially.

BBTS charged, hopefully shipping tomorrow. With Batman also shipping this week, I'm gonna be busy snapping pics next week.

Oh but think of the fun you will have with posing ("No I don't like that one") reposing ("Well that's better but I'll just twiddle with it a bit more") and the photography ("Just a couple more...smile baby, yeah just like that...show me something...yeah, be bad for me baby...oooh that's it....") etc, etc.

Okay, I may have been a bit off on that last one, but you get the idea.

Toy Anxiety shipping :panic:

It's funny that two disparate things from two entirely different comic companies/film franchises can look so totally at home together! :)

Yeah I could totally picture the Bat Pod rolling off the Quinjet when they landed in Manhattan. It could easily be a sheild vehicle.

As has been pointed out earlier in the thread Karamazov, your initial instinct was to PO this. That's your subconscious trying to tell you something right there matey! I think that, out of the people that buy this and then sell it on, most of them will end up regretting it. This and the Nick Fury, they are just that kind of figure...more important a pair than given the credit for initially.

Both Nick and Hawkeye seemed like figures people would pass on and then try to track down later when they disappeared. I imagine a lot of people will want Fury when Coulson is released.

Whelp! I swore to myself I was able to pas on this guy...didn't PO him...and then I watched a couple of reviews...and I was amazed at all the cool little details HT worked in...

I caved and literally just bought the LAST one from BBTS....:blissy

I've got my Avengers Mark VI, Captain America Cap and War Machine currently posed together...I'll be adding the hawk to them soon!!! :yess:

I really like the look of Captain America version of Cap moreso than the Avengers version, so I'm probably going to stick with him and just nab a battle damaged shield off of ebay.

Now I just need Thor and Hulk and all of my Avengers wants are complete!

Funny, I've emailed two comic stores in the LA area (who I have emailed with before) to ask about the availability of this figure, and neither has replied. Makes me wonder if they are getting a lot of requests for it.

Funny, I've emailed two comic stores in the LA area (who I have emailed with before) to ask about the availability of this figure, and neither has replied. Makes me wonder if they are getting a lot of requests for it.

I'm going to visit Blast Form the Past today...I'll check what's going on with Hawkeye there.

LOL, I'm reading this on my phone, it took me a minute to see what you were even talking about!

That Honest Trailer for the Avengers is awesome. But I might like the TDKR Cat Trailer even better.

just got mine from SS for $189 with free shipping 3 weeks of waiting on waitlist totally wroth it :D

just got mine from SS for $189 with free shipping 3 weeks of waiting on waitlist totally wroth it :D

Looks like the wait list is converting. Hang in there if you are still on the wait list...keeping fingers crossed you all get yours. :)

Looks like the wait list is converting. Hang in there if you are still on the wait list...keeping fingers crossed you all get yours. :)

Oh crap! I better cancel my wait listed order on SSC since my PO shipped from BBTS! I totally forgot that I still had the SSC wait listed order when I was able to suddenly get the PO on BBTS one day when it was available again.

Cool, when did you get on to the wait list? I think it's been about a month for me. In fact, let me go check....Ah, we got on the list on 10/2.

Oh crap! I better cancel my wait listed order on SSC since my PO shipped from BBTS! I totally forgot that I still had the SSC wait listed order when I was able to suddenly get the PO on BBTS one day when it was available again.

Cancel that bad boy right now.....So I can move one more slot up the list.

:lecture

Back