Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent photos, kanine! I love those poses! It really helps to show off how awesome this figure is.

Here's my humble contribution. I had a few minutes, so I ran outside and took this.

hawkfigure1.png

I'm still playing around with poses. Not sure exactly how I'll have him posed for display. Oh well, there's plenty of time to figure it out.

Excellent photos, kanine! I love those poses! It really helps to show off how awesome this figure is.

Here's my humble contribution. I had a few minutes, so I ran outside and took this.

hawkfigure1.png

I'm still playing around with poses. Not sure exactly how I'll have him posed for display. Oh well, there's plenty of time to figure it out.

Nice one :hi5:

We need more pics of Hawkeye, here's my contribution:

8179253751_234506c3b5_c.jpg

8179251613_4200e409bc_c.jpg

8179252221_ef2c831b34_c.jpg

8179284414_9f79c80b81_c.jpg

hawkfigure1.png

Thanks for all of the pics! They look great! I wish mine would hurry up and get here!

hawkfigure1.png

He looks awesome outside!!:clap

I'm shopping for clothes for my other Hawkeye. Thanks to some amazing advice, I think I can make a decent version of Aaron Cross. Will post a pic when he's ready. So excited! :clap:clap

This guy came in stock from BBTS today. Not sure if I will keep it. One of my favorite Marvel comic characters, done a great injustice on the screen. BUT, would be a nice complement to the other Avengers on display. Decisions, decisions. . .

This guy came in stock from BBTS today. Not sure if I will keep it. One of my favorite Marvel comic characters, done a great injustice on the screen. BUT, would be a nice complement to the other Avengers on display. Decisions, decisions. . .

well if you are planning on getting the rest of the team keep him, i would just for the sake of having the whole team......if you dont keep him you might regret it later.

Keep it bro. This will be one of the cases where when you finally have him in-hand, you will be so glad you kept the order. I'm sure many of the Hawkeye owners on this thread can attest to this.

You still felt compelled to preorder it though. :monkey3

I vote to keep it.

Yeah, because I've been on the fence. I'm torn between this affinity for the 616 comic character/interest in rounding out my core Avengers display (Hawkeye is tied for the 4th most important Avenger with Antman/Giant Man in my mind) and the fact that I think this figure is pretty boring and that I didn't care for the cold blooded black ops assassin soldier interpretation of Hawkeye in the movie.

Back