Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. That's awesome that he takes the time to respond to his fans. I'll bet most celebs either don't, or have people who do it for them.

Btw Renner will be on SNL next week, should be good.

I still can't get over the fact that he actually mailed it back to me. My face upon opening the envelope was an expression that I can't even begin to describe. I immediately got a frame for it so nothing would happen to destroy its perfectness.

And I am beyond excited for SNL next week. Not only is my favourite person the host, but my favourite current band is the musical guest. It's the perfect episode for me.

This week has made up for the previous two weeks being absolute hell.

Work has kept me busy (for once), but I was too excited when my autograph of Jeremy Renner came in the mail. I had to get a pic of it with my figure since I want to eventually display them both together. He even signed it to my name! :yess:

Also, please ignore my fangirl wall. Chris Evans is a bit of a creeper in this photo (as is David Tennant's hair).

autowithfigure.png

Love this. Congrats! I had the same idea...got my pic signed by Jeremy at the "7 Psychopaths" premiere. He truly is great to fans as long as you are respectful of his space. I saw him at a hotel once and didn't bother him. He did smile at me like saying thanks for not bothering me. :)

So I'm turning one of my Hawkeyes into Aaron Cross. Do you guys buy pieces on EBay? Is that the best place to get them? I need a pair of hands and the clothes.

So I'm turning one of my Hawkeyes into Aaron Cross. Do you guys buy pieces on EBay? Is that the best place to get them? I need a pair of hands and the clothes.

I see a lot of miscellaneous parts for sale on eBay. Heck, you could build your own Hawkeye that route alone.

Is this guy sold out everywhere?

Mainly the larger sites. I'm sure the smaller shops will be getting some.

Did anyone ever post a closeup photo of where/how the clip for the quiver fits onto the uniform? I've read where people say it's a total pain in the arse to get it to fit right, but it appears to be more movie-accurate than the strap. And I'm stupidly obsessive about such things.

Hell I don't even have my figure yet. C'mon Toyanxiety!!!!

Back