Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I posted something here last weekend about it I think....they had 20% off of everything. I picked one up and I think a couple of others here followed suit and now they don't have any more of them.

I'm going over to AZ for work next week and am going to drop in and meet the Toy Anxiety folks. And picking up a HT figure while I am there. :)

Yes you did and you cost my $. Thanks I check there Site from time to time. I was able to save more then the cost of shipping.

Do you mean the Hawkeye figure delayed? Mine came through on Tuesday from Collectablekitbash.

Yeah, I'm using Forbidden Planet as I was too late for other places, but got an email from them the other day saying it's now Jan/Feb. :(

ETA: And thank you for posting that site - I just checked and they still have Cap! I'm cancelling my Forbidden Planet order now and getting him from there instead! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm using Forbidden Planet as I was too late for other places, but got an email from them the other day saying it's now Jan/Feb. :(

ETA: And thank you for posting that site - I just checked and they still have Cap! I'm cancelling my Forbidden Planet order now and getting him from there instead! :)

Very wise, I have been using them for two years with no problems.Mainly for loose bits,Hawkeye is my second boxed figure from them.Got Batman on Pre-order too.
He answers emails pretty quick too. Top site!!

Very wise, I have been using them for two years with no problems.Mainly for loose bits,Hawkeye is my second boxed figure from them.Got Batman on Pre-order too.
He answers emails pretty quick too. Top site!!

The loose bits on there look fantastic! Definitely going to use them a lot. :)

Can't wait for my Hawkeye to arrive, even if he will be rather late! :lol

Seriously funny, guys! Thanks for the laugh!

Well, I unpacked the figure and geared him all up with the quiver and stuff. He's truly an amazing figure. I'd say the likeness is spot on!!

Can't wait to take some pics of this guy this weekend!! :rock :rock :rock

I just can't stop shooting him. Bow is not painted yet. ;)

76478_10152090952204460_245854390_n.jpg

396633_10152090952274460_339084526_n.jpg

401295_10152090952309460_2005805876_n.jpg

417109_10152090952339460_338631469_n.jpg

561536_10152090952394460_1549850885_n.jpg

I just finished some photography of mine last night. This figure is somewhat difficult to pose and the assembly was a bit of a pain! Great overall figure! I'll be posting my pics in the next few days. Well worth the money spent! :yess:

I bought the Compound bow from Ebay too this evening! I'm an archer too (though shoot recurve like Clint) so I couldn't resist after seeing how awesome it looks. :) Thanks cofphoto!

Welcome! I looooove how bada$$ the compound bow looks. Painted it flat black last night, might add some silver details tonight....Will post photos of course.

Is Hawkeye actually taller than Wolverine or is it just the angle of the photo?
Hugh Jackman is reportedly 6' 2 1/2" tall whereas Jeremy Renner is about 5' 10" (though some say he's shorter) so there's nearly half a foot height difference in real life.

Think both figures are using the same body

Back