Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys know if SS usually ships as soon as the payment clears? This is my first time buying form SS. Thanks. :)

Now I really need Hawkeye. Just got my Odin...my 3rd figure and he's beautiful. With 4, I can set up my glass cabinet to display. :yess:

I just called SS and had my last payment for HE charged. It will ship early next week. I should have it in hand @ Nov 5-7th.

My payment just went through. Hawkeye will be mine soon. :yess:

Good! Which means mine will only be a couple of weeks thereafter! :yess:

Just some quick pics.

Hawkeye2.jpg

Hawkeye3.jpg

Hawkeye4.jpg

HawkeyeandFury.jpg

With Fury!

:clap

Just answered my own question. It says that my item is with 72 hrs of shipping. that works for me! :hi5: :yess:

And for me! Maybe I will have mine BEFORE December! :pray:

Argh sent an email this morning asking to charge me and got this back:

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.

Unfortunately, as the Hot Toys Hawkeye figure will not be in our warehouse until Monday, October 29th, we will not be able to charge your balance early. I recommend checking back next week as we should be able to assist you at that time.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Argh sent an email this morning asking to charge me and got this back:

I thought someone here said that he called to get his last payment charged and they did it for him. Odd. Maybe you could call them Monday and have them do it.

Hope you get yours soon. :)

I thought someone here said that he called to get his last payment charged and they did it for him. Odd. Maybe you could call them Monday and have them do it.

Hope you get yours soon. :)

Remember that they are a California company. Check California laws and you will see the answer.

Not sure what the law is...they must have their reasons for doing that.

I cannot post it. But look under sales and credit card laws. Believe me. At times I wish I could have just paid off my items ahead of time. The only way around it is flex Pay.

I cannot post it. But look under sales and credit card laws. Believe me. At times I wish I could have just paid off my items ahead of time. The only way around it is flex Pay.

I'll look those up. Thanks for the tip. :)

Which sucks. I, for one, would rather just pay everything in advance and rest easy. Oh well... :gah:

Back