Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I whish I could see a picture of tracker from the back. I'm trying to make sense of the armor. I know there is a whole piece on his back. How long is his hair. The same as berserker? The sideshow machette has him using a chain insead of belts. And it attaches to his upper shoulder armor.
I was wondering about this too.
Any kind of leash is cool, but if I could choose, I would like a spiked chain. Kind of like the chains holding up the Queen Alien in AVP.

How the rest of the Predators feel about the new Tracker.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="960" height="750" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ljEC7HKbP0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Never seen that one before. :rotfl

or the Chain holding up the Classic Predator in Predators :wave
Those will work too, but I still prefer the Queen Alien chains. :duff

Edited to add: The spiked chains are around the Queens head/neck only. The other chains holding up the rest of her body seem to be regular chain links. The spiked chains would make a great predhound leash.

Last edited:
Where does this dance clip come from?
Was it a bonus clip on a "Predator 2" DVD?
That would be my guess as I do not own a copy of either the DVD or BD.

You would most definitely find things like this under 'Featurettes' but I'd flip if this was under 'Deleted Scenes'. :rotfl

That would be my guess as I do not own a copy of either the DVD or BD.

You would most definitely find things like this under 'Featurettes' but I'd flip if this was under 'Deleted Scenes'. :rotfl

...the alternative ending of Predator 2... :lol

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Seen it many times each time with different music...

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Looks like this guy is abit more expensive than I expected on ebay. Shipping has gone up too:(

Just PO'd this over at AE. Now the long wait begins.

I'm gonna have to get a bigger shelf to fit these in. The detolf isnt gonna cut it with Berserker, Falconer, Tracker and hound, then also Royce.

Hopefully I can manage the trio in a detolf, without Royce. I'll tighten them up together, since I'll probably be able to fit two or three figs per shelf. But I also need room for the diorama environment... guess I need the detolf in-hand first :lol.

Back