Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Tracker... Wow the Hound was a bit harder too put together then I expected little holes big spikes... LOL... Anyway Ill shoot a video soon... Post it up...

Got Mine yesterday then today at the chicago comic con i see a guy selling it for 200. Damm i should have waited.
Love this Predator hes awesome and the Dog is soild.

Got Mine yesterday then today at the chicago comic con i see a guy selling it for 200. Damm i should have waited.
Love this Predator hes awesome and the Dog is soild.

That's even better than AE, RE, CSC, or those other non-Sideshow retailers! I never would've expected more-than-fair pricing at a convention vendor. Did you order from SS or elsewhere?

Your telling me. There arent many HOT figs at the con but the ones that are there seem to be having low prices.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HjtLB_sjMs&feature=channel_video_title"]Hot Toys Predators Berserker Tracker and Falconer - YouTube[/ame]

Little video I put together on Tracker, Berserker and Falconer...
Ill be doing a bigger Tracker video soon... :yess:

Hey guys, anybody know how/what to use to get the shinyness off the hound, i really like it but the shine just makes it look cheap and toyish imo ( i know its a toy ), but i would like to tone it down a bit.
Cheers.

Back