Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I'm going nuts waiting 20 days for my DX Jack Sparrow, I'm going to go crazy once this and Batman start popping up in photos from HK.

It'll be here before you know it. Time really flies as you get older.

It sure does!!

Nah, I'm going nuts waiting 20 days for my DX Jack Sparrow, I'm going to go crazy once this and Batman start popping up in photos from HK.

Personally I love seeing the pics, but a small part of me wishes that I didn't just for a bigger surprise element and wow factor. With that said I can't wait to get both I these in hand, but with Supes arriving Thursday
And Sparrow shipping withing the next 20 something days my wallet needs a break, lol.

For all the people who are saying that they want a '92 Catwoman, I highly recommend the custom version... It wasn't very expensive and I'm more than happy with it. Obviously if Hot Toys makes one and it's better, I'll upgrade, but for 120 bucks or whatever I paid, it's pretty freaking great!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiXL5DprzH0[/ame]

What to you think about the stand and his baggy pants? Since the crotch of his pants are super baggy, do you think the stand will bunch it up and bring up the legs of his pants from pulling it up? It might not bring the legs up, but it could have a wierd clump of pants in his no-no area from sitting on the stand.

What to you think about the stand and his baggy pants? Since the crotch of his pants are super baggy, do you think the stand will bunch it up and bring up the legs of his pants from pulling it up? It might not bring the legs up, but it could have a wierd clump of pants in his no-no area from sitting on the stand.

For the price I wish this had a cooler base kind of like Jack Sparrow's wheel. I'll be a bit disappointed if what's shown is what's its gonna be. But that sculpt is INSANE!!!!!!

For the price it should Definitely should have something better.

The price is due to his face exclusive to ht and his expensive price on his name other than that it should've been i say 200-220 retail which is how it is now and in everything that is going up. Either we're ok with it or we're not ok and not buy it to protest but i know alot of people already po'ed including myself so we're pretty much ok with the price. For me it is fair. Besides i'm getting rid of all my dx01 for this as replacement as this was the joker i was waiting for from ht.

The price is due to his face exclusive to ht and his expensive price on his name other than that it should've been i say 200-220 retail which is how it is now and in everything that is going up. Either we're ok with it or we're not ok and not buy it to protest but i know alot of people already po'ed including myself so we're pretty much ok with the price. For me it is fair. Besides i'm getting rid of all my dx01 for this as replacement as this was the joker i was waiting for from ht.

Yeah... I know...It has been discussed... That doesnt mean that the DX base looks good and again for what this costs I'm hoping for something nicer...if it doesnt come with anything nicer so be it but given the fact recent DX's have more of a diarama feel to them, i.e. Indy, BL, Jack Sparrow and since 89 Joker is the most expensive single DX figure I would like a nicer stand. 2 PO'd by the way.

Yeah, the base is certainly lacking in creativity. While I don't care much about bases (I'd prefer the standard MMS base with name and '89 myself) I think they should improve what they're giving us.

Make it a unique, '89 Batman themed, base. There's plenty they could do with it to make it stand out. Look at the New Goblin base, Bruce Lee's, Iron Man, Luke etc.

The TDK bases fit with those figures because they were 1/6 representations of the actual display cases that WB uses to display the suits at cons, stores, etc. It made sense and looked cool. Here just having a black square cut doesn't cut it. I hope they have the '89 logo sculpted on there somewhere as it seems logical. Hell, the TDK logo is on the base now that I think of it and DCD even utilized the '89 logos for their busts and statues.

I'm thinking these are stand ins any way.

Back